Outdoor Vas’ Audacious Auto Attempt, Organic, 40 autos ,5 strains !!!

The Party is back on, the depression of losing something followed by the joy of getting what you thought was lost, this thread is already an emotional rollercoaster. Let them beans start poppin.

AArrgggggg NOOOOOooooo... there are some links better left unclicked, I must purge.

Having had to sanitise my memory by smoking a large bud of Mighty Midget (freshly liberated from this years curing jar) I'm sorry to here about your seed loss - did you decide to just get the same ones again or did you change your mind - just curious, I lost a lot of seedlings in a damp cold spring and ended up reordering completely different varieties.

Will be interesting following someone else's grow as the days here race into Autumn. I'd love to be harvesting at Xmas but I'd rather be stoned.
:pass:

Good Luck with the grow :D Damn you've made me want to go shopping for next years seeds.

Hey thanks man, I got the seeds, they turned up late unexpectedly, they only went in 2 days ago.. I will be harvesting AND stoned at xmas time hopefully LOL
:baked:

Newborns have arrived. Five days after sowing and I have just over half the baby girls up. Quite a few more tap roots visible but I don't count them till they're standing up. Team Sweet Seeds has led the way with 6 of 7 Big Devils up. Right on their butts is Team Mephisto with 5 of 7 HBSC up. Team Shortstuffs Fem Mix Pack has 4 of 5 up. There will be no pics till at least week 5, unless something weird happens lol. I'm not gonna take pics of seedings. They will get regular moistening spray with coconut water and I will have a seed sprout tea of popcorn ready next week.....cytokinins & shit.
:baked:

Last edited:
Hi Vas , awesome mate :thumbsup: Glad it is going good for you and whats with the coconut water , we have it at home all the time , the wife drinks it .

Ps some grow Karma for you . :karmacloud:

Back