Outdoor Vas’ Audacious Auto Attempt, Organic, 40 autos ,5 strains !!!

Yeah but snakes wont to rip you to pieces if they're starving like bears & cougars & shit lol ! and you pretty much gotta tread on snakes or actively attack them to get bitten. Alot of people who go at them and try and kill em with a shovel or fork get bit..they're fast..fkn fast, faster than primates lol.

haha yeah I guess not...actually for the most part black bears are easily scared. We have many coyotes as well, but they are not much danger. Hell I am more scared of Skunks than bears, wolves or 'yotes...lol
Seen a handful of rattlers and the last thing they want to do is fight.

Field trials of the sprinkler passed with flying colours...looks simple enough but I had to connect 3 hoses to run over 40 metres through thick scrub and lantana you can see on the left. I was cut, scratched, bleeding & tick bitten all in the name of stealth LOL, then had the concern of having enough water pressure to cover all the ground, ended up nearly perfect
:cooldance:
the water sprays a bit high but I'll be watering in the wee hours so no one can see it... next phase of the watering system will be a pump to foliage feed teas directly from the brewer. Stoked with the result, is gonna save alot of time and effort. Now wheres those fkn beans lol.
IMG_0958.JPG

:baked:

Cheers A4, thanks for comin
:pass:
and thanks for the rep..I don't know how to view the whole comment lol....
:baked:

Your welcome. To view the entire comment, use your mouse and hover over your user name at the top. When the menu drops down, click on your user name in the menu. It will take you to a page with several tabbed selections. In those selections there will be one that says reputation. If you click on that, it will show you the entire comment and all of your points that have been awarded.

Your welcome. To view the entire comment, use your mouse and hover over your user name at the top. When the menu drops down, click on your user name in the menu. It will take you to a page with several tabbed selections. In those selections there will be one that says reputation. If you click on that, it will show you the entire comment and all of your points that have been awarded.

Ok I got it now, thanks again A4, still learning the site really lol. Yes I'm bitin off a chunk alright, hit me hard brother !
:pass:

Well piss me off, my beans have gone missing or, most likely... been seized.
:finger:...fuck you nanny state government.
Jim's been great and has dispatched some more which are hopefully on their way over but will be at least 7-10 days away at earliest, so there will be a delay in the grow
:wall:

Well piss me off, my beans have gone missing or, most likely... been seized.
:finger:...fuck you nanny state government.
Jim's been great and has dispatched some more which are hopefully on their way over but will be at least 7-10 days away at earliest, so there will be a delay in the grow
:wall:
Bastards! sending delivery:karmacloud: your way Vas

That sucks Vas, I only order in-country here as Canadian Border Services has seized so many different orders and that can't be good.

Back