Outdoor Vas’ Audacious Auto Attempt, Organic, 40 autos ,5 strains !!!

Hang in there, Vas. It ain't the heat that kills ya; it's the friggin' humidity!

Keep some cold water in a bucket for dipping your bandanna in & keep a cool one tied round yer neck, mate. A little mister bottle with about 30% witch hazel and 2 DROPS of peppermint essential oil is great for misting face, neck, arms, belly... The mint really cools ya & the witch hazel gives a quick-dry tingle!

And you can add 10 DROPS of peppermint to any bath talc (better corn flower, or cornflower with a bit of baking soda). Dust that on after a shower & you are UN-SWEATY for hours. Saved my life in Thailand.

Like the others, I'm grateful for the recipes... Gonna try milk some time if I need it. What milk do you use? All we have here is long-life in the box or bag. Ugh. :nono:

Hey Nan thanks for that lol. I pretty much spent the heat of the day at a shady spot down by the river at a swimming hole with a waterfall. I don't mind the heat but thats starting to get a bit hot lol. The thing with the milk spray is it is a preventative, I use raw cow milk (sold here as "bath milk" lol) and spray every 10 days or so depending on rain only during preflower and early flowering. I didn't do it for this auto run, thought it would be too hot & dry for mould.

oh man, just saw that rot pic, had a sinking feeling. Found 2 girls with rot in green house this year. Caught it early, about twice the size of a match head. Both plants had thick, juicy buds, and each had a tight bushy growth habit, lots of leaves. The other 9 plants, no prob. I try to grow plants with a tall and open structure.

OK it's steady as she goes, into week 11 and some of these are really close now. Only found a couple of caterpillars all week but no further damage. Still in damage control mode though. The remenants of the caterpillar damage will mould up quick if it rains so while it's hot & dry, I'll push them, if rain looms as forecast for the weekend, they will all come down friday just a couple of days short of 12 weeks.

Some twlight photos with flash to help see them better than my day pics.

This magnum will be the next to go, I was gonna chop her today but she somehow looking healthier today with some fresh pistil. I cut that brown branch off the bottom after the photo and salvaged some smoke.....
mag.wk11.JPG

The Super Cali Hazes are super dense ! ...
sch.wk11JPG.JPG

sch2.wk11.JPG

The Big Devil Autos are very fluffy, hasn't thicked up much, they are all different phonos, dunno if a bad seed batch, but quite frankly, pretty shitty. one is mutanty weird, plus I has the siamese twins. This is the best of them...
bda.wk11.JPG

Hubbabubba's, I love them, I'll be buying some more beans during Mephistos half price sale on Friday. A few chunks & branches missing, they got hammered by the grubs and caused them some mould....
hbs.wk11.JPG

Peace out :baked::baked:

Shortstuff Seeds ...these ones a couple of weeks behind the others..

Tha Shiznit ..over 1m tall ! Week 9..

shiz.wk9.JPG

Russian Rocket Fuel is starting to fire up, week 9....

rrf.wk9.JPG

Auto Bud Cannons, short & fat, week 10 !!! ....

cann.wk10.JPG

I sowed 2 seeds in the same pot accidently. I think this is a Russian Rocket Fuel and a Mi5 LOL, week 9 / 10....
rrf:m15.JPG

I duuno what the fk this thing is LOL. It ws a Shortstuff Misc. Fem seed. It's a bush, a great friggin bush LOL .....
misc fem , week.JPG

:baked:

Thanks guys, I'm taking it day by day, plant by plant, i get the feeling some will get chopped next couple of days if heavy showers develop. Still picking off the odd catarpillar but they are small and dont seem to be doing damage, I think the Dipel has worked well. I think I can push some of them another week or two. Yeah elsam, hot dry weather stretch turned things back i think.

really nice Vas, good call harvest before moldy weather, fat juicy buds are mold magnets, hope the warm and dry stays longer

looking good despite all the crap you've endured.

Back