Outdoor Vas’ Audacious Auto Attempt, Organic, 40 autos ,5 strains !!!

Man you are killing me, I can't stand it anymore, need pics. They were really coming along in the last photos. I'm down to less than 9 hours of daylight with about 50 days until the solstice, small lakes are frozen. Grows like yours are all I've got (a little dramatic maybe?).

Hey aj , all cool LOL, I do that in my winter too ! , they still going good, Been busy and I've had no camera batteries, got some today so I'll take some pics over the weekend...this one was earlier in the week, just after sunrise, took one pic, batteries died LOL. Start week 8 next Mon/Tues so getting towards the business end of the grow.
:baked:
IMG_1050.JPG

Rightio then, chugging along nicely. Had a couple of spots of PM, treated all with apple cider vinegar spray, ok now. Here are some main colas, 8 weeks old early next week...

BIG DEVIL AUTO XL, nice big frosty flowers coming through
dev.JPG

HUBBABUBBASMELLOSCOPE, these are absolutely beautiful plants. I really like the way they are forming up.
hubbuba.JPG

MAGNUMS, soild stock, they'll come on nicely
mag.JPG

SUPER CALI HAZE, this one is over 1m now, she's gonna be a boomer i hope !

sch.JPG

:baked:

Yes, that's what I like to see. You're gonna have some fat buds, Hubbabubbasmelloscope is looking pretty dense. What are your temps like now?

I've never grown anything before but next spring I plan on trying some autos outside. I'll be following this thread. Looks great btw very nice work

Back