Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

What a beauty! :drool:

That Auto Blueberry turned out way bigger than I expected!:toke:

How is the aroma so far?
Thank you bro...yeah, hehe... She is much bigger than I thought too, CMH 315w for you tho haha 😂😂....the aroma?....with all honesty bro.....I have a Sawney Bean Jonestown in there as well....and I can't smell anything but that Stinky Ass Bitch right now hahaha....but I have noticed that the DP Blueberry is putting on mass....rather fast....woo to the hoo...:bong:

Hello everyone....these are my S99V6 and SB Blue SOS....hhmmmm.....well, we already know that I am gonna let the s99 just grow out, with no top or tie-downs.......but what to do with the SB Blue SOS?....the s99 is already pushing out node 5......but the SOS is just pushing the 4th out....to top or not to top?.....that is the question AFN......
IMG_20231117_125531410.jpg
IMG_20231117_125552931.jpg

Hello everyone....these are my S99V6 and SB Blue SOS....hhmmmm.....well, we already know that I am gonna let the s99 just grow out, with no top or tie-downs.......but what to do with the SB Blue SOS?....the s99 is already pushing out node 5......but the SOS is just pushing the 4th out....to top or not to top?.....that is the question AFN......View attachment 1646747View attachment 1646748
It looks like you have some time to decide. I'd personally just let it grow and see - your might even be able to run this one with no training! I've done that a couple times.

It looks like you have some time to decide. I'd personally just let it grow and see - your might even be able to run this one with no training! I've done that a couple times.
Thanks dude.. :thanks: :toke: :bow: ..I think you are right, I am going to just let them both run, au natural :jump::headbang:...see how they turn out!

Oooooh AFN.....My bizzzatches have been bizzzzzzaay....SB Blue SOS has started to reach for the light..... hallelujah AFN.......and the S99V6 AAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!!...she already looks de-lish.....I have removed both of their green wire struts, a couple of days ago actually, and they are standing all by their selfs....also I have decided that they are both on week 3(or 4)for ease of watering....I cannot lie to you AFN.....my friends....I really REALLY really want to top these ladies and it's hard not too!

Woot Woot!

watering....I cannot lie to you AFN.....my friends....I really REALLY really want to top these ladies and it's hard not too!
My first almost two years I just couldn't wait to top and always topped too early. Then I was consigned to a tiny closet with tiny pots and there was no point. Since then I've gotten pretty good at waiting. :pimp:

Hello everyone AFN...it feels like a donkeys age since I last posted anything, in reality.......it's been 9 days :crying: ...but but but but but but but but buuuuuuut the ladies have grown soooo much...have a look see.....
DP Blueberry
IMG_20231129_112004057.jpg

SB Blue SOS
IMG_20231129_115103570.jpg

IMG_20231129_115652786.jpg

S99V6
IMG_20231129_121557523.jpg

They are looking fantastic and I think I have cracked a problem I have been having with the big DP Blueberry..:shooty:..but I have only made the adjustments in the last three days soooo I will re-address that in about a week's time..........see you soon AFN......:thanks::peace:

Last edited:
Back