Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

SSSC are really good SB, I got 5 BLD and I think that is the only no-show, so am chuffed for the others that did pop :jump: ....the info helps loooooooads dude, It means I can form a plan in my noodle if I see that phenotype happening to her:thanks: .....top man!
....also hehe, I forgot to mench about the SSSC BLD...I have had them in the vault for a couple of years by now....sooo only one no-show isn't bad really!! :jump: :thanks:

:thanks: for being honest mate, like you say, 1 no-show ain't that bad for seeds that have been kept in the vault for a few years. It can always happen ofc, even with fresh seeds. Glad to know the others been good though! And you can't go wrong with SB's beans either :goodluck:

Hello AFN.... hopefully my brother @arty zan might stick around a bit....bcoz these ladies are next.....View attachment 1640791View attachment 1640793View attachment 1640794
...I know I prolly said "Right, I'm doing this strain next, then that strain after and then this one again etc. etc....."......but I always do this sooo.....here we are!.....I am gonna do a mainline on the SSSC BLD and just let the AFP V6 grow her own way, I seem to remember her sisters not achieving huge proportions when we mainlined them beforehand......:smoker:
...now back to my beautiful DP Blueberry...after many unfortunate mang-a-lings by me, this little beauty is in the stretching time and doing lovely....my apologies in advance for any bad pics.....View attachment 1640795
...more soon AFN...:thanks:

Edit:....I know that my pics are already bad bcoz I dropped my phone and cracked the lens cover but I got a pic of the remaining DP Gluberry with the lights on and the CMH f**ks with it BIG TIME.....bit worried about this lady, she doesn't seem to have many trichomes? she has been on pH6 water for about 3 days now....she is on wk 12 now........hmmmm?View attachment 1640797

Edit:...I should mench that I put the DP Blueberry on the same feed schedule as the SB Jonestown, even tho she is 2 week younger(wk7)....it was just easier!!....
Oh yeah You'll enjoy V5 and anything that tastes of lemon has my taste buds watering!

:thanks: for being honest mate, like you say, 1 no-show ain't that bad for seeds that have been kept in the vault for a few years. It can always happen ofc, even with fresh seeds. Glad to know the others been good though! And you can't go wrong with SB's beans either :goodluck:
No problems mate, I think honesty is what I am going for by showing my grows.....one seed out of five is not bad....no! no!...it's f**king amazing....and we all know that Mother Nature can be a cruel and fickle mistress and nobody knows 100% what a seed is gonna do....I am extremely grateful for all the weed SSSC and Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto have gifted me!

Oh yeah You'll enjoy V5 and anything that tastes of lemon has my taste buds watering!
Can't wait for her to get going, I am even considering going no mainline on her, I just don't know if my hands will let her haha

Hello AFN......I have a pic of my lady DP Blueberry for you, she is doing soooo well and starting to spit out masses and masses of pistils which is a massive positive... shouldn't be too long before she crowns, I think I am gonna keep her on this feed lvl a week longer than the SB Jonestown as she is a week or so younger....
IMG_20231031_110024272.jpg

Hello AFN......I have a pic of my lady DP Blueberry for you, she is doing soooo well and starting to spit out masses and masses of pistils which is a massive positive... shouldn't be too long before she crowns, I think I am gonna keep her on this feed lvl a week longer than the SB Jonestown as she is a week or so younger....View attachment 1642554
how ya doing vapo and hows my fav girl dizzy

how ya doing vapo and hows my fav girl dizzy
I am good thank you my bro .. :bighug: and Dizzy is too thx, getting bigger now but she is still an absolute little s**t hehe, she has taken to sitting on the back of a chair and the cat's scratcher, to look out of the front window at people passing by during the day. She is getting her boosters booked today as it's time.
How is that handsome boy you have bro?.....hope he is doing well.....just took some fresh pics of Dizzy for you....and thanks for the rep too.....here she is...
IMG_20231101_091436265.jpg
IMG_20231101_091449127.jpg
IMG_20231101_091454660.jpg

.....excuse the marks on the pic bro, lens cover smashed on phone, coz I dropped it, d'oh :crying::crying:

I am good thank you my bro .. :bighug: and Dizzy is too thx, getting bigger now but she is still an absolute little s**t hehe, she has taken to sitting on the back of a chair and the cat's scratcher, to look out of the front window at people passing by during the day. She is getting her boosters booked today as it's time.
How is that handsome boy you have bro?.....hope he is doing well.....just took some fresh pics of Dizzy for you....and thanks for the rep too.....here she is...View attachment 1642734View attachment 1642735View attachment 1642736
.....excuse the marks on the pic bro, lens cover smashed on phone, coz I dropped it, d'oh :crying::crying:
Shes a right character mate give her a big hug from me and how mads this alfies going to get his booster today at 1230 lol also I posted a stack of pics in my sanlight thread of Alfie yday so pop over so I don't fill ya thread with Alfie pics. How's she naughty as Alfie has been going training every Saturday for say the last 20 weeks and this helped us a ton but he did have a habit of barking none stop at people in the street but we sorted that as it was very annoying

Shes a right character mate give her a big hug from me and how mads this alfies going to get his booster today at 1230 lol also I posted a stack of pics in my sanlight thread of Alfie yday so pop over so I don't fill ya thread with Alfie pics. How's she naughty as Alfie has been going training every Saturday for say the last 20 weeks and this helped us a ton but he did have a habit of barking none stop at people in the street but we sorted that as it was very annoying
She is trying to chew everything mate, including the cat hehe....and that is mad about the boosters mate haha...we did get them at around the same time bro :bighug:

Back