Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Have I got a f**king pic or two for you AFN.. :jump: ..the DP Blueberry is absolutely S-S-S-STEAMING along and looks good n' strong as she hits the first day of week 4 today..:clapper:..
IMG_20231008_125701294.jpg
IMG_20231008_125707054.jpg

....if she is as short lived and stocky as predicted....these newly tied side stems will be her main structure and should be in loads of space each now, to flourish.. ..
Stay safe out there AFN...

I f**kin snapped a side stem off......

Bollocks!.........

I was waiting for the picture to load, but it stayed black. I turned on and off the WiFi but the picture wouldn't load! I'm not kidding... that happened.

Sorry about the stem. I'm halfway through flowering a four-cola plant with one missing cola. 💩 I've been kicking myself for around a month and it's not letting up. :cuss: Just kidding - it was definitely heartbreaking but it's mostly faded now.

IMG_20231013_111057482.jpg

OMFG AFN......just after I took this pic........I snapped one of the main stems while I was repositioning the hooks.....I taped it up AFN.....I am having a bad growing day with this lady ...

I was waiting for the picture to load, but it stayed black. I turned on and off the WiFi but the picture wouldn't load! I'm not kidding... that happened.

Sorry about the stem. I'm halfway through flowering a four-cola plant with one missing cola. 💩 I've been kicking myself for around a month and it's not letting up. :cuss: Just kidding - it was definitely heartbreaking but it's mostly faded now.
Dude....you are right haha :crying: it hurts to lose a cola, hopefully today's main snap will reconnect ok, we will see dude...... I would have thought I would have become desensitised by now hehe:jump::jump::friday:

View attachment 1638704
OMFG AFN......just after I took this pic........I snapped one of the main stems while I was repositioning the hooks.....I taped it up AFN.....I am having a bad growing day with this lady ...
I would do this everytime but that's were your a master and I'm a clunky fucker and I bet that's 1 snap out of dozens so ya smashing it

I would do this everytime but that's were your a master and I'm a clunky fucker and I bet that's 1 snap out of dozens so ya smashing it
Thanks for the support Tom my bro, I had a look and the stem is all shriveled up haha....but she may reconnect yet, I have seen it happen, plants are amazing at that s**t :bighug:

Back