Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello dudes and dudettes.....the DP Gluberry ladies have responded to the wk8 strip down I did and they are looking gooooood....
IMG_20230926_105755185.jpg
IMG_20230926_105833689.jpg

...looks like I am on a winner with both of those ladies...interestingly enuff they both seem to be at the same stage of growth, which surprises me....bcoz the mainline, I thought, would be miles behind!!....below is the DP Blueberry and I have managed to capture the rare moment at the start of the plants life....where the top "half" of the plant's main stem, is thicker and heavier than the bottom half....thus signalling the main stem to start becoming beefier to support it...soon she will be able to fully support herself and I will remove the wire....
IMG_20230926_120340525.jpg
IMG_20230926_120346188.jpg
IMG_20230926_120432421.jpg
IMG_20230926_120924487.jpg

That's all for now folks, much more, much........soon? 😜😜😜

Hello AFN....as I mentioned in the above post, this lady is thickening up her main and you can see the difference between the pics from 3 days ago and the pics from today....she got the treatment today too....
IMG_20230929_130735060.jpg
IMG_20230929_130742352.jpg

Last edited:
Ok AFN....here we go, got picz for ya today of both my DP Gluberry ladies and the DP Blueberry.... everyone is doing great under just 315w.....
IMG_20231002_110202996.jpg
IMG_20231002_110133908.jpg
IMG_20231002_105717663_HDR.jpg

....and a pic of me dogs....
IMG_20230914_135704526.jpg

Vapo once some of these fill out or if you could get me a group of shots showing your method s with pics I think I'd get a lot of interest .let me know what you think no hurry mate though mate as I'm going to post as much content that I can get from people on afn for Instagram

Vapo once some of these fill out or if you could get me a group of shots showing your method s with pics I think I'd get a lot of interest .let me know what you think no hurry mate though mate as I'm going to post as much content that I can get from people on afn for Instagram
Of course my brother, I think it's a great idea :bighug: what I do to them is not usual and I cannot name another grower on AFN who does it, really......so it might get some attention on Instagram bro, good idea!!...I am sure there must be complete grows on this thread that you or I can cobble together!!...btw you have my permission to use any of my pics, if you need it bro....I trust you!:bighug::thanks: for the rep too bro....dogs hugged!!

Of course my brother, I think it's a great idea :bighug: what I do to them is not usual and I cannot name another grower on AFN who does it, really......so it might get some attention on Instagram bro, good idea!!...I am sure there must be complete grows on this thread that you or I can cobble together!!...btw you have my permission to use any of my pics, if you need it bro....I trust you!:bighug::thanks: for the rep too bro....dogs hugged!!
That's why I can only think of just you who has your skills and if I share anything I will show u first :pass:as I'm trying to think of interesting content to show we are still here and get more folks back as I feel it's like a ghost town sometimes here now

That's why I can only think of just you who has your skills and if I share anything I will show u first :pass:as I'm trying to think of interesting content to show we are still here and get more folks back as I feel it's like a ghost town sometimes here now
No probs mate, I will help as much as I can, walkies now and I will have a look thru my content, Top man Tommy :bighug:

Hello AFN....I have a pic of my smaller lady the DP Blueberry.....this lady is thumping along now, with the strengthening of the main stem happening at an amazing rate now....the btm half is shedding "bark" on the M***a F**king daily now.....btw I cut the 2 big fan leaves either side after I took this pic, so use your imagination a little bit please AFN haha ....
IMG_20231004_140028177.jpg

From the strength and speed she is showing me AFN...she hasn't noticed the top at all..:holymoly:..with a very short recovery time, before she just got back to it!!!

Hello AFN....as I mentioned in the above post, this lady is thickening up her main and you can see the difference between the pics from 3 days ago and the pics from today....she got the treatment today too....View attachment 1635336View attachment 1635337
She is actually one of those autoflower varieties that better not be topped.. she is already quite small and compact from itself. Cutting back the main cola here will surely result in lower yields and a smaller plant... unfortunately. I should have said that earlier right... sorry for not paying attention! :doh: As I could have known you would be topping this lady as with all the others... Anyway, knowing you you will probably make something nice of her! So :goodluck: I'll keep a close eye on your grow

She is actually one of those autoflower varieties that better not be topped.. she is already quite small and compact from itself. Cutting back the main cola here will surely result in lower yields and a smaller plant... unfortunately. I should have said that earlier right... sorry for not paying attention! :doh: As I could have known you would be topping this lady as with all the others... Anyway, knowing you you will probably make something nice of her! So :goodluck: I'll keep a close eye on your grow
Ahhh well, never mind bro....she looks strong to me......so I guess we will see and thank you for the rep points and your support dude :bighug:

Back