Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Sounds to me you got room enough mate :headbang:

Both ladies looking to be in great shape man, very healthy green foliage, well done!:thumbsup:
Thank you dude....I very much appreciate your support :bighug:

Just an update to the feed chart I wrote......
IMG_20230822_122345558.jpg

I topped a plant accidently when the top flower was a big button. No harm to the plant and I got three main buds (I guess you would call them) and 14 more tops. The plant had the shape of a candelabra. I don't think you have to worry about waiting to see. Experimenting is fun.

I topped a plant accidently when the top flower was a big button. No harm to the plant and I got three main buds (I guess you would call them) and 14 more tops. The plant had the shape of a candelabra. I don't think you have to worry about waiting to see. Experimenting is fun.
Experimenting is fun dude, I agree...
I don't think you have to worry about waiting to see.
....I am a bit lost here dude, waiting to see.....?

Thank you dude :bighug: ....I am really enjoying the comparison b'twixt the two bcoz they are both doing really well....gave them a good starve(as it's the first week of new measures and new dose of Megacrop!)earlier this week to promote some root growth....any tips on Jonestown bro?

Thank you dude :bighug: ....I am really enjoying the comparison b'twixt the two bcoz they are both doing really well....gave them a good starve(as it's the first week of new measures and new dose of Megacrop!)earlier this week to promote some root growth....any tips on Jonestown bro?
Tips on jonestown. There are 2 main phenos . A grandaddy purp smaller faster pheno and a slightly larger LSD pheno.
Both fast with no special treatment dude.
A breeze to grow.

Back