Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

1697656516463.png

:salute:Master of the Craft!:salute:
We Salute you!

View attachment 1639705
:salute:Master of the Craft!:salute:
We Salute you!

Thank you very much bro... :bighug: ....I am sorry I haven't replied on the other platform(yet, I might add hehe!)s**t has been hectic for a few days here, s'no excuse tho bro so I apologize :bong: have a bong on me bro.

Hello AFN.... hopefully my brother @arty zan might stick around a bit....bcoz these ladies are next.....
IMG_20231023_121404355.jpg
IMG_20231023_121415862.jpg
IMG_20231023_121420309.jpg

...I know I prolly said "Right, I'm doing this strain next, then that strain after and then this one again etc. etc....."......but I always do this sooo.....here we are!.....I am gonna do a mainline on the SSSC BLD and just let the AFP V6 grow her own way, I seem to remember her sisters not achieving huge proportions when we mainlined them beforehand......:smoker:
...now back to my beautiful DP Blueberry...after many unfortunate mang-a-lings by me, this little beauty is in the stretching time and doing lovely....my apologies in advance for any bad pics.....
IMG_20231021_122627060.jpg

...more soon AFN...:thanks:

Edit:....I know that my pics are already bad bcoz I dropped my phone and cracked the lens cover but I got a pic of the remaining DP Gluberry with the lights on and the CMH f**ks with it BIG TIME.....bit worried about this lady, she doesn't seem to have many trichomes? she has been on pH6 water for about 3 days now....she is on wk 12 now........hmmmm?
IMG_20231022_123808090_HDR.jpg

Edit:...I should mench that I put the DP Blueberry on the same feed schedule as the SB Jonestown, even tho she is 2 week younger(wk7)....it was just easier!!....

Last edited:
Like you say yourself mate, hard to see with these pictures.. she should be quite potent though!

She seems a bit off nutrient wise, is that correct? Did you have some deficiencies or is it a burn (with yellow/brown tips)?
Auto Blueberry doing pretty fine, personally wouldn't expect this kind of stretch still. Luckily you topped her very early in their growth cycle..

Keep it up bro!:d5:

Hello AFN.... hopefully my brother @arty zan might stick around a bit....bcoz these ladies are next.....View attachment 1640791View attachment 1640793View attachment 1640794
...I know I prolly said "Right, I'm doing this strain next, then that strain after and then this one again etc. etc....."......but I always do this sooo.....here we are!.....I am gonna do a mainline on the SSSC BLD and just let the AFP V6 grow her own way, I seem to remember her sisters not achieving huge proportions when we mainlined them beforehand......:smoker:
...now back to my beautiful DP Blueberry...after many unfortunate mang-a-lings by me, this little beauty is in the stretching time and doing lovely....my apologies in advance for any bad pics.....View attachment 1640795
...more soon AFN...:thanks:

Edit:....I know that my pics are already bad bcoz I dropped my phone and cracked the lens cover but I got a pic of the remaining DP Gluberry with the lights on and the CMH f**ks with it BIG TIME.....bit worried about this lady, she doesn't seem to have many trichomes? she has been........hmmmm?View attachment 1640797

Vapo!!! :bighug: You'll like the S99V6 - it's a real treat and super speedy!! Whoooooosh

:pass:

Like you say yourself mate, hard to see with these pictures.. she should be quite potent though!

She seems a bit off nutrient wise, is that correct? Did you have some deficiencies or is it a burn (with yellow/brown tips)?
Auto Blueberry doing pretty fine, personally wouldn't expect this kind of stretch still. Luckily you topped her very early in their growth cycle..

Keep it up bro!:d5:
I was editing earlier and got distracted dude haha, when I looked it just said "She has been..." haha...it was supposed to say "she has been on pH6 water for 3 days now!" ...the reason for the affected leaves is the withdrawal of nutes, happened dramatically fast with this lady too....that's Coco for you tho, I suppose haha....
.....luck had nothing to do with it bro hahaha 🤣🤣😂...cut the fourth off, leave the third....every time dude, works like a charm😉

Vapo!!! :bighug: You'll like the S99V6 - it's a real treat and super speedy!! Whoooooosh

:pass:
Bluuuue mate, glad you stopped by, I am potting them up tonight, hopefully they will be good, as these are me Xmas weed....I am not gonna mainline the S99V6 bcoz it's my last one and I think the rest of them were a wee bit small after I messed with them....plus I want to see her how she grows natchy!....had these two a while now but if they breach I will drop you a tag every now and then during the grow bro... :bighug:

Hello AFN....got a bit of bad news and a bit of good news for you:muahaha:...... unfortunately the SSSC BLD did not make it......I thought she looked a bit dark after the soak, y'know?...I had a dig but I couldn't find it and it should have at least popped the shell by now!?!...anyways I just put a Sawney Bean Blue SOS in, in her place.....
IMG_20231028_113103240_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231028_113241685_HDR.jpg

...so that should be up in a couple of days, no soak just straight in the coco with some myco in the hole, same as the others....the S99 v6 breached yesterday.....
IMG_20231028_114106714_HDR.jpg

@Sawney_bean my dude, any tips or foresight on the SB Blue SOS at all?
Thanks dude.

Hello AFN....got a bit of bad news and a bit of good news for you:muahaha:...... unfortunately the SSSC BLD did not make it......I thought she looked a bit dark after the soak, y'know?...I had a dig but I couldn't find it and it should have at least popped the shell by now!?!...anyways I just put a Sawney Bean Blue SOS in, in her place.....View attachment 1641807View attachment 1641808
...so that should be up in a couple of days, no soak just straight in the coco with some myco in the hole, same as the others....the S99 v6 breached yesterday.....View attachment 1641811
@Sawney_bean my dude, any tips or foresight on the SB Blue SOS at all?
Thanks dude.
Shame the sssc didn't work out mate.
I hear good things about them . Next time I'm sure.
I used a male sos on a blueberry northern lights .
The male sos was the donor to the sos gen3.
The blue sos is a f1 special that will throw out a few phenotypes,
I'm looking for dark green indica traits with limited sativa . Short and dense are the desired phenotypes.
I predict a small bushy trainable plant.
I hope this helps

Shame the sssc didn't work out mate.
I hear good things about them . Next time I'm sure.
I used a male sos on a blueberry northern lights .
The male sos was the donor to the sos gen3.
The blue sos is a f1 special that will throw out a few phenotypes,
I'm looking for dark green indica traits with limited sativa . Short and dense are the desired phenotypes.
I predict a small bushy trainable plant.
I hope this helps
SSSC are really good SB, I got 5 BLD and I think that is the only no-show, so am chuffed for the others that did pop :jump: ....the info helps loooooooads dude, It means I can form a plan in my noodle if I see that phenotype happening to her:thanks: .....top man!

Back