Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN....bit of good news....SB Blue SOS joined the family today.... @Sawney_bean my dude, I am just gonna journal her here, doing multiple threads just f**ks with my ADHD brain, I am much more likely to keep it up on here...
IMG_20231101_114846785_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231101_114907656_HDR.jpg

Hello AFN....bit of good news....SB Blue SOS joined the family today.... @Sawney_bean my dude, I am just gonna journal her here, doing multiple threads just f**ks with my ADHD brain, I am much more likely to keep it up on here...View attachment 1642779View attachment 1642780
Post away mate . I'm sure we will all have it tagged.
We don't have any smoke reports on this special cross. I predict a riot . Lol

Post away mate . I'm sure we will all have it tagged.
We don't have any smoke reports on this special cross. I predict a riot . Lol
@Sawney_bean bro, I just thought to ask....have you ever tried to breed out a low-odour/no smell plant?.....if such a thing is at all possible haha....I think that a strain like that could potentially monopolise the market in places where it's not legal to grow!....I mean, the smell is one of the good parts of weed....but it's also a big problem too.

@Sawney_bean bro, I just thought to ask....have you ever tried to breed out a low-odour/no smell plant?.....if such a thing is at all possible haha....I think that a strain like that could potentially monopolise the market in places where it's not legal to grow!....I mean, the smell is one of the good parts of weed....but it's also a big problem too.
I wouldn't dare make a strain with no smell. My needs first . Lol

Hello AFN....these are just some of the top biggest buuuuuds from the mainlined DP Gluberry....I filled 5 jars woulda been 6 maybes 7 but I have been stealing it hahaha.....
IMG_20231104_132635703.jpg
IMG_20231104_132640819.jpg

Hello AFN.....got some pics for you of the S99 v6 and the SB Blue SOS....both are doing well with the S99 v6 being the tallest and furthest ahead as she breached first, about 4 maybe 5 days before, as the original bean was a misfire.....
IMG_20231108_122418090.jpg

IMG_20231110_121904334.jpg

....and just for your viewing pleasure, a pic of my puppy Dizzy.....asleep in the afternoon sun, on the back of a couch....
IMG_20231111_130157322_HDR.jpg

Have a great day everyone.....I forgot to say that the pics of the plants were took on the 8th of November.....the Dizzy pic is from just now :bong: :thanks::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Back