Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN...SB Blue SOS and S99V6 are both doing well, the SB Blue SOS has stretched like a R-R-R-R-Rocket AFN, check this out...
IMG_20231204_130631240.jpg
(they have had a bit of a trim now, updated pics 2moz!)....the S99 v6 is doing well, not as tall........which, if I am totally, brutally honest...I prefer.....but it's only bcoz of my own fear of tall auto plants...i.e...not having enuff room, touching my light with a sticky bud, supercropping in flower etc. etc.
IMG_20231204_131018473.jpg

I, DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND....BY MY LADY....WILL BE GROWING x2 MORE OF THE DELECTABLE Jonestown
BY THE MAN HIMSELF.... @Sawney_bean .....I have already grown one of these ladies but THE JOURNAL KIND OF FIzzled out....so the next TWO are gonna be on here.....more wHEN THEY BREach!!!!!

TooDLe ooooh!

Hello everyone....I had 2 new little friends today
IMG_20231208_175006893.jpg
:welcome:...welcome ladies, I am afraid that a transplant will be in their future, as I have decided to grow these in 3 litre pots, which should arrive soon too, I have gone for polybags this time, single use and cheap....then it's into the recycle....and I can poke as many holes in them as I want to hehe:haha::thumbsup:.....but seeing as they are in smaller pots I thought I would chuck some of these in too
IMG_20231208_174829934~2.jpg

have a great weekend AFN.....More soon:peace:

Hello Bob, hope you are well bro:bighug:
Thanks ma man!! Yup on the better hand :cheers:

These are the pots I am gonna use, in case anyone wanted to know......wow!....
Noice! Do they have drainage holes in the bottom or are you suppose to make them yourselve?

Back