Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello everyone....have I said that the SB Jonestown have breached?.......well, they have haha
IMG_20231209_142404383.jpg

...and now resting in Coco with a mini humidity dome on are the SB Skoosh....
IMG_20231209_142346739.jpg

...soon to be following the Jonestown and breaching Coco.....as you may or may not know, I have recently started and NOT mainlined 2 plants.....just to see how stuff does when I don't mess with it...... harrumph!!....the SB Blue SOS currently stands 49 f**king inches tall from the floor😱😱....she seemed to have crowned there at 49" but there is still bud growth to go.....this is why I top them........ bcoz I run a perpetual and I cannot drop my light for the young un's without the sacrifice of the tallest.....what to do, what to do?....

Hello everyone....have I said that the SB Jonestown have breached?.......well, they have hahaView attachment 1652285
...and now resting in Coco with a mini humidity dome on are the SB Skoosh....View attachment 1652284
...soon to be following the Jonestown and breaching Coco.....as you may or may not know, I have recently started and NOT mainlined 2 plants.....just to see how stuff does when I don't mess with it...... harrumph!!....the SB Blue SOS currently stands 49 f**king inches tall from the floor😱😱....she seemed to have crowned there at 49" but there is still bud growth to go.....this is why I top them........ bcoz I run a perpetual and I cannot drop my light for the young un's without the sacrifice of the tallest.....what to do, what to do?....

I would super crop it now and give it a chance to recoup. At this rate, it will grow through your light.

I would super crop it now and give it a chance to recoup. At this rate, it will grow through your light.
Yeah dude, I am really thinking about doing this......I still have a bit of room and I have raised the little ones up a bit, I don't like supercropping when she is in flower tho.........?

Hello everyone, hope you are well :toke: .....about a week ago I mentioned that I think I had cracked a problem that had been bothering me.....well friends, now I am sure I have cracked it!!..... recently I grew 2x Dutch Passion Glueberry's and about halfway through I noticed that 1 of them was not producing trichomes like I thought she would....and her sister plant right next to her was doing fine....grabbing my trusty loupe I dove into the nearest bud on the DP Gluberry in question to see what the hell was going on?..........to my surprise, there they were, trich's in the buds but not spreading out onto the sugar leaves like usual?..?..?.....well, I think my friends that all this was due, to the changing seasons!!!......"But you grow indoors Vapo?....how can the change in season affect what goes on in your tent?........doofus!" I hear you ask hehe....I will explain....during the warmer months I adjusted my feeding chart, to instruct me to use only "Cold Water!" on my plants that were in the bloom phase....but as the season has changed...."Cold Water!" has become "Freeze your t**s off water"....so, like 99.5% of the problems that happen in my grow tent, it's my fault....f**k!....I noticed the same thing happening to my DP Blueberry and I adjusted the water temp to tepid about a week or so ago and the DP Blueberry is covered in trich's now.....the plants must've been thinking winter was happening to them with water so cold on the roots!!......also @Bob's Auto's my bro.....
IMG_20231211_154408286.jpg
IMG_20231211_154519009.jpg

They came with the holes in......Nooice!
More soon everyone!

I could not decide on which myco to get as mine has run out and I have some transplants coming up...............I ended up buying this......:shrug:......looks like gooooooooood stuff though.......
Screenshot_20231211-223806.png

Hello everyone hope you are well......one SB Skoosh breached....
IMG_20231214_162402322.jpg

...and another is expected anytime now......but until then, I tried to get a pic of my SB Blue SOS for you but my light does this to the camera......
IMG_20231214_163007676_HDR.jpg

....so I took it with a different lens...and this is the best I could get it...
IMG_20231214_163021641_HDR.jpg

Hello everyone.. :toke: ...
.....well the first three are in the bags...or so to speak...
IMG_20231219_134447153_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231220_122840284_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231220_123039189_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231220_123106237_HDR.jpg

...and also the S99V6 is doing well...
IMG_20231217_151743662.jpg

The SB Skoosh that misfired has been replaced by a DP oh my gusher!....that is still waiting to breach...more soon AFN.

I have decided to never let a plant "just grow" ever, ever again AFN!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jacques would be proud∆§^¥π°

Back