Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Dutch passion Euforia and SeedStockers GSC got fed today .....
IMG_20220518_115856370.jpg
IMG_20220518_120402247.jpg

...both looking well and doing what they do..

Hola AFN....it's me hehe...got a pic of the big top bud from my SeedStockers unknown 1....which I have lopped off bcoz I needed to lower my light to help the lowers mature and others to grow.....I need help on a decision AFN....I am currently using this reflector
Screenshot_20220521-193451.png

...and I think I should change to this one.
Screenshot_20220521-193704.png

...which do you think?....and here is a pic of the big bud from the SeedStockers unknown 1.....
IMG_20220522_144406410.jpg

Heyyoooo AFN....anybody have any thoughts on whether I should change reflector??....my for and against are that one is designed to throw all that lovely CMH light straight down, the other one is designed to throw some of that lovely CMH light out of the sides, for wide spread cover.....now, I only have a small tent 75x75x200cm so what I am thinking, is that the light coming out the sides might bounce and help the lower buds....or should it just be facing down?..... anyway hehe....these are the pics from today's work on the SeedStockers GSC and my Dutch Passion Euforia...wooo can't wait for that one...
IMG_20220523_095910444.jpg
IMG_20220523_095547989.jpg

...looks like I forgot the GSC pics dudes haha :baked::baked::baked::baked:

With the open structure you're having on your plants I would go for the second option. Spreading the light so it can bounce of the walls onto the lower parts. Also feel it would help in preventing light burn, but as usual I'm curious what you are going to do :thumbsup:

hey @Vapo
What size tent/cab do you have?
I'm looking into this now, so the dimension would be useful.
Also what height is your light from the top of the plants.
I imagine your plants don't get over 1M - 1.2M tall, I ask this so as to work out how far the light needs to go, to reach the bottom buds.
I already have some thoughts but the additional info will help.

Have you considered utilizing LED strip lights in the vertical corners of your tent/cabinet as fill lights? That is the route I had to adopt when forcing autos into early flowering and they become phallic in vertical growth.

hey @Vapo
What size tent/cab do you have?
I'm looking into this now, so the dimension would be useful.
Also what height is your light from the top of the plants.
I imagine your plants don't get over 1M - 1.2M tall, I ask this so as to work out how far the light needs to go, to reach the bottom buds.
I already have some thoughts but the additional info will help.
Hello bro....my tent is 75x75x200cm and I usually have my light about 20" from canopy dude...:bighug::d5::bow::bow:

Have you considered utilizing LED strip lights in the vertical corners of your tent/cabinet as fill lights? That is the route I had to adopt when forcing autos into early flowering and they become phallic in vertical growth.
I have thought about this before dude, believe it or not hehe....but I decided against it bcoz I thought I couldn't get ones bright enuff to make a difference and if I did, they would blind me when I opened my tent haha:crying::crying:

Hello bro....my tent is 75x75x200cm and I usually have my light about 20" from canopy dude...:bighug::d5::bow::bow:

The Focus would be my choice, it is designed for 80cm x 80cm to 100cm x 100cm which is plenty in your space, I think you already should have the best reflection and direct light ratio.
The horizon is for a space of 120cm x 240cm and as the name suggests it is casting more light horizontally, you efficiency would go down, any light that is reflected, loses some of it's power by it being absorbed by the reflective material and also through the longer distance the light has to travel. The focus is already designed to throw light up tp 25cm further than the walls of your tent, so this would be the best fit IMO.:2cents:

I have thought about this before dude, believe it or not hehe....but I decided against it bcoz I thought I couldn't get ones bright enuff to make a difference and if I did, they would blind me when I opened my tent haha:crying::crying:
LOL,,,, On more than one occasion after watering or trimming I ended up with a bunch of bright spots in my vision,,,, lol

I found that I can cut one of the Samsung Sunboard in half mount it on a heatsink and use one of those 3d printed clamps to hang onto the uprights of the tent.
IMG_20220122_185808.jpg

Back