Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Why hello AFN ..:toke: ..I will begin by admitting a secret to you.....ok, here goes....I...me...Mr.Vapo"I am Auto!"Vapo.....was wrong ....you see I recently became old and when I went out to feed/check earlier hehe :rofl: I had the wrong glasses on hahahaha...it would now seem that SeedStockers unknown 1(I know it's unknown 1 not 2...bcoz I can read the damn labels now!!) which I snapped, has just become behind, prolly due to the snap!!....either that or she heard me cursing her earlier and started trich production sharpish haha... anyways...just wanted to clear that up....have a good day everyone!!:woohoo::LikeWeed:

Yo bro been very busy at work havent had time to look at recent post but I know you you're rocking it as always :headbang:
Busy is good dude...stops you stealing from those HUUUGE BUDS you have hanging :woohoo: Thank for the rep gromie WE ARE AUTO haha

NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAA
HELL-O EVERY-BO-DY

I feel like I should explain my excitement...so here goes:woody::woody::woody::woody::woody:.....
IMG_20220512_123245857.jpg
IMG_20220512_124435032.jpg

....woo to the Mutha F**kin hoo everyone...the Dutch Passion Euforia is actually the one I wanted to pop, no offence to SeedStockers...I just have not grown Euforia before, and I read the description on Dutch Passion's website the other day and it sounds like an amazing experience....I estimate that the SeedStockers GSC will be up by tomorrow, I have watered both very carefully today and I say that bcoz at first, these little babies are easy to displace if you water too fast, they just float about lol, so I watered around the outsides first gently moving in around the little ones, until I saw all the top Coco wet and plenty of run off, I put the GSC humidity dome back on until 2moz, when I think she should be up!....more soon, have a great day everyone:thanks::thanks::smiley1:

EDIT:....these ladies have breached quite close to the wkend, so day 1 of wk 1 is Sunday....yaaaaay!!

Hola AFN....hope you are all well....first two pics are from yesterday and I can inform you that the SeedStockers GSC is fully up and photosynthesis is happening there woo-hoo....after is a couple of pics of my absolutely massive SeedStockers unknown 1....she speaks for herself haha and then are some micro shots of a Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush leaf/trichomes with a bit of green leaf from a trim job for comparison, I am just totally blown away by the colour on this lady...she is not far away now....
IMG_20220513_114757006.jpg
IMG_20220513_114804209.jpg
IMG_20220514_122431147.jpg
IMG_20220514_122436442.jpg
IMG_20220514_124718870.jpg
20220514_124912.jpg
20220514_124945.jpg
20220514_125043.jpg
20220514_125108.jpg
20220514_125117.jpg

Have a great day everyone!!

Edit:...I forgot to mention that the Dutch Passion website description says seed to harvest 13 weeks....and I am happy to say nice one to Dutch Passion for being on time....yes, she is currently on her 12th week and after 3-7 flush days....she will be ready to give me her flowers....13 weeks on the nose really.... Nooice hah haaaa

Last edited:
HolaaloH AFNNFA....how are you all out there?....all you fellow compatriots of cultivation of the dream cabbage... @DutchPassionTony dude, is it ok if I pull the info/description from the Dutch Passion website for my thread here?.....just a copy and paste job, that's all.....bcoz the Euforia's description is just awesome dude hehe, u can't wait to try it...
IMG_20220515_120557931_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220515_120604936_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220515_121153574_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220515_121207219_HDR.jpg

Yeah you can ofc use/copy the text here mate, glad you like it, written by yours truly :woohoo1:

Euforia is one of my personal DP favorites, have grown her multiple times, back in the day, very Skunky, with an extremely powerful and pungent aroma. Just hard to beat! I will definitely tune in here :pop:

Is it the photoperiod one or the auto version?

Yeah you can ofc use/copy the text here mate, glad you like it, written by yours truly :woohoo1:

Euforia is one of my personal DP favorites, have grown her multiple times, back in the day, very Skunky, with an extremely powerful and pungent aroma. Just hard to beat! I will definitely tune in here :pop:

Is it the photoperiod one or the auto version?
... Nooice, the original author of the description is you...she sounds irresistible dude, she has my lungs twitchin' already haha...my Euforia is an Auto, she was a freeb with the CBD Blackberry Kush auto beanz(thx for the rep btw:toke:).....as you have grown Euforia out already, any insight on how she might handle the HST I do to them?.....if not dude, don't worry bcoz we will find out soon :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:....and thanks for dropping by..... I am looking forward to this lady especially..:LikeWeed::growing::growing:

Back