Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

What is goin on AFN??..:toke:..what size is the right size?...who knows??....but I do know one thing..:LikeWeed:
....do you?..:pimp:..it's a pretty good job I do like weed(and all its medical uses!)..:muahaha:..bcoz I have 2 absolutely F**KING banging SeedStockers ladies out in my tent atm..:yoinks::yoinks:..they are Massive for me and I have had to raise my lights to avoid catching the rapidly sticker buds from catching on my new bulb..:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:which could be disastrous!!!..:frowny:..I have no idea what they are but they are on week 11..:woohoo:..one of these ladies suffered a snap to one of the mains, obvs this was my fault..:wall:..so I panicked accordingley and wrapped the snap in sellotape(what a dingus!)and she managed to keep the stem, although she is not as big due to recovery time..:growing:...but the other main took over and not only will I be blessed with a good size bud from the damaged stem, I will have a rather big main cola from the other..:woohoo:..No.2 unknown I did not snap and she is massive....to be quite honest here, I think these two ladies represent the reason that HST/LST method is for me, on one hand I have a plant that has responded brilliantly to my stainless steel touch..:muahaha:..and will give to me, a wonderful harvest when it's time..:applause:..and another that has responded well initially...but had a massive spanner thrown in the works early on, by me..:yoinks::yoinks:..but still had a good shot at a successful main cola....bcoz she had two of them.... fantastic:applause:View attachment 1453970View attachment 1453971
I took A LOT of long stem fan leaves today from both, at this late stage in the game, I don't think that they will replace them and just concentrate on bud building..:joy:..plus it helps immensely with light penetration down to the lower buds, so they can mature properly...more very soon....take care everyone:karmacloud::jump::karmacloud::jump::karmacloud:
Awesome plants I got a question how long does it take for plants to recover after you chop all the leaves off...I did mine the other day and now I have brown spots all over the top of every cola...any thoughts???here's a pic... I did them all but don't want to jam your thread with a shit ton of pics....I figured you may know what's goin on since you do some extreme defoliating and Lst...I only topped and just let some go on their own....thanks man...

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_183555664~2.jpg
    IMG_20220501_183555664~2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20220502_190729370~2.jpg
    IMG_20220502_190729370~2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220501_185336982~2.jpg
    IMG_20220501_185336982~2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 23
What is goin on AFN??..:toke:..what size is the right size?...who knows??....but I do know one thing..:LikeWeed:
....do you?..:pimp:..it's a pretty good job I do like weed(and all its medical uses!)..:muahaha:..bcoz I have 2 absolutely F**KING banging SeedStockers ladies out in my tent atm..:yoinks::yoinks:..they are Massive for me and I have had to raise my lights to avoid catching the rapidly sticker buds from catching on my new bulb..:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:which could be disastrous!!!..:frowny:..I have no idea what they are but they are on week 11..:woohoo:..one of these ladies suffered a snap to one of the mains, obvs this was my fault..:wall:..so I panicked accordingley and wrapped the snap in sellotape(what a dingus!)and she managed to keep the stem, although she is not as big due to recovery time..:growing:...but the other main took over and not only will I be blessed with a good size bud from the damaged stem, I will have a rather big main cola from the other..:woohoo:..No.2 unknown I did not snap and she is massive....to be quite honest here, I think these two ladies represent the reason that HST/LST method is for me, on one hand I have a plant that has responded brilliantly to my stainless steel touch..:muahaha:..and will give to me, a wonderful harvest when it's time..:applause:..and another that has responded well initially...but had a massive spanner thrown in the works early on, by me..:yoinks::yoinks:..but still had a good shot at a successful main cola....bcoz she had two of them.... fantastic:applause:View attachment 1453970View attachment 1453971
I took A LOT of long stem fan leaves today from both, at this late stage in the game, I don't think that they will replace them and just concentrate on bud building..:joy:..plus it helps immensely with light penetration down to the lower buds, so they can mature properly...more very soon....take care everyone:karmacloud::jump::karmacloud::jump::karmacloud:
Looking great again buddy!!
I just supercropped the hell out of my two younger Night Queens a couple of days ago and they seem to take it well. It was the only thing I could do to lower the canopy...So a bit of snapping here and there won't do much harm :thumbsup:

Hatchie Matchie AFN got some lovely pics for you....a SeedStockers unknown and Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush that is very nearly black it's so purple....if you get me hahahaha....ha....haaaaaa....
IMG_20220505_084704389.jpg
IMG_20220505_084713471.jpg
IMG_20220504_124555556.jpg
IMG_20220504_124600055.jpg
IMG_20220504_124605025.jpg

Awesome plants I got a question how long does it take for plants to recover after you chop all the leaves off...I did mine the other day and now I have brown spots all over the top of every cola...any thoughts???here's a pic... I did them all but don't want to jam your thread with a shit ton of pics....I figured you may know what's goin on since you do some extreme defoliating and Lst...I only topped and just let some go on their own....thanks man...
The brown spots on the points of the serrations, on the leaves could be from water dude....I have noticed when I clip some plants, the leaves weep at the points.... sometimes I think they are crying hahaha...but it may be from that....if you are still having problems @Waira in the infirmary may be able to help more than me.:d5::pass:

The brown spots on the points of the serrations, on the leaves could be from water dude....I have noticed when I clip some plants, the leaves weep at the points.... sometimes I think they are crying hahaha...but it may be from that....if you are still having problems @Waira in the infirmary may be able to help more than me.:d5::pass:
Cool thanks I've been thinking it's from my lights...but them crying causes burn...ok I can see that....thanks

Cool thanks I've been thinking it's from my lights...but them crying causes burn...ok I can see that....thanks
Yeah, the water droplets left on the leaf magnify your lights rays and leave little burns where they were, hope this helps dude :pass:

H-H-H-Helloooooo AFN....got my skates on this morning after a big spliff and decided my next 2 .....err Victims? :crying::crying::crying:....I have decided upon these ladies....
IMG_20220507_103019598.jpg

A SeedStockers Girl Scout Cookies....and a Dutch Passion Auto Euforia :woohoo: which as you can see by the pic, was a freeb from when I ordered the CBD Blackberry Kush....which was Nooice!!:worship:

AFN, AFN, AFN, AFN H-H-HOOOOOOOOOLA.....ofc I have been out to my ladies today and also gained a couple of new recruits..:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:....here is how I did it and the things I used...
These are the root pouches I use...
IMG_20220508_141149726.jpg

...ok, here is my stuff, bcoz I use Ecothrive 70/30 perlite mix, I don't pre-soak or anything....but in the first water I put orca mycorrhizal, calmag and I use Ecothrive neutralise in all my water too....Dutch Pro pH up and citric acid crystals
IMG_20220508_144120702.jpg

...and in the pots, little plastic shot glass over and put them in the tent, hopefully we will be in business in a couple of days....
IMG_20220508_152829128_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220508_152834142_HDR.jpg

One of my Unknown..the snapee....HAS NO TRICHOMES!!.....AAAARRGGH!!!

Back