Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Congrats on your first CBD and first Purple Vapo :bighug:

:crying::crying:

I'm only guessing ... but it could be something to do with the HST .... have you checked your DLI and PDFs?

:gary:
Thank you @blue ....I don't know how to check my DLI and PDFs bro...tbh..hehe...I am not completely sure what they are?....:crying:

Thank you @blue ....I don't know how to check my DLI and PDFs bro...tbh..hehe...I am not completely sure what they are?....:crying:

I'm kidding Vapo buddy ... it just seems like the acronyms get longer and longer.

When i was nipper .... (here we go) ... and someone had a plant problem .. it was 99% down to PH ... c'mon .. it SO was!!!

But now with the new generation of growers ... if there's something wrong ... you need to know the VPD .... or DLI ..... or (heavens forbid) the PPFD :crying::crying:

How the hell did we ever get to a harvest in the past?!? ^_^

(btw ... a PDF is what you need Adobe Reader for on your computer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) (that was just a totally hilarious one!)

HELLO AFN... IT'S ONLY NEW F**KING TOY DAY....F**KING CHECK THESE F**KING F**KERS OUT!!.......
IMG_20220413_174243565.jpg
IMG_20220413_174327210.jpg

...ahem!....the ballast came with a little bag, with 4 little rubber feet, which I installed this afternoon...with much skill :crying:...also, when I ordered the Philly bulb....I specifically asked for the AGRO bulb which is the bulb best suited for flowering....and they sent me that one!!....f**k, f**k and f**k s**t w**k f**k everyone.....I wrote a diabolical email to the company, plenty of "why's!!" and "I specifically ordered!!" and "I am not paying the return post for YOUR mistake!!" harrumph, my readers.... harrumph indeed :rofl:....luckily I checked, before pressing send...:rofl::rofl:..as it turns out....I did get the one I wanted, just in new packaging!.....phew! that was a close one, some poor person very nearly caught the brunt of my totally unjustified anger haha....what a c**k I am!!

Dude sorry that's a bummer....
Thanks dude....it's even worse tho, I just discovered the old bulb's outer glass is cracked and has a hole in it!.....wtf do I do now?.....laugh I suppose mwahahahahahahaha

Thanks dude....it's even worse tho, I just discovered the old bulb's outer glass is cracked and has a hole in it!.....wtf do I do now?.....laugh I suppose mwahahahahahahaha
What else can you do ...... Laugh and buy another.....

Oki-Doki-Arrrrrrty-chokey AFN..:toke:..got a mixed bag of pics today....oh!... before I forget...I got my new Philips bulb working :woohoo: but on my old s**t ballast, so that's 50% there anyway :thumbsup:
First up is one of my 2 SeedStockers Sour-D...these gals are finishing week 13 on S-S-S-Sunday..:eyebrows:..so I am beginning the clean water process then..
IMG_20220415_115849710.jpg

..next up is a SeedStockers unknown...the one I snapped...she bounced back nicely...
IMG_20220415_122121542.jpg

..then it's my Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush...this lady just seems to be in two, probably because of too many plants in my tent!?!...
IMG_20220415_124626890.jpg

..last but not least is a wk 10 SSSC Elephant coming along beautifully....
IMG_20220415_130538195.jpg

..and that's all folks.....for now....stay safe everyone..
:smokeit:

Back