Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello everyone..:toke:..for the last 6-8 months...I have not been having the results I have previously seen with my CMH 315w :shrug: even after I splashed out on a Sun Systems remote reflector :cuss::cuss::cuss:....so I have decided that I don't know what the green f**kery is wrong............but I never let that stop me in the past MWAHAHAHAHAHAH....I personally think it is the s**t bulb:yoinks::yoinks:...so I got another coming...and it's only a Philips...:woohoo:
Screenshot_20220408-184559~2.png

...I had my best results EVER before my old Philly blew, hands down!....but not only that, I REALLY f**king hate my ballast....it's a cheap Maxibright power pack magnetic piece of noisy s**t....so I got a new one...
Screenshot_20220408-184626~2.png

£45 bones for the electronic ballast, new...not bad hmmm!....so, I am predicting that my ladies will feel the love from my new toys and maybe I won't be getting so much stretch!...only time will tell and I hope you all will still be here to see for yourselves, the magic of CMH....more very soon!
Take Care everyone and Ciao, until next time!

Last edited:
Hello everyone..:toke:..for the last 6-8 months...I have not been having the results I have previously seen with my CMH 315w :shrug: even after I splashed out on a Sun Systems remote reflector :cuss::cuss::cuss:....so I have decided that I don't know what the green f**kery is wrong............but I never let that stop me in the past MWAHAHAHAHAHAH....I personally think it is the s**t bulb:yoinks::yoinks:...so I got another coming...and it's only a Philips...:woohoo:View attachment 1442666
...I had my best results EVER before my old Philly blew, hands down!....but not only that, I REALLY f**king hate my ballast....it's a cheap Maxibright power pack magnetic piece of noisy s**t....so I got a new one...View attachment 1442667
£45 bones for the electronic ballast, new...not bad hmmm!....so, I am predicting that my ladies will feel the love from my new toys and maybe I won't be getting so much stretch!...only time will tell and I hope you all will still be here to see for yourselves, the magic of CMH....more very soon!
Take Care everyone and Ciao, until next time!
Light bulbs do "die out" and need to be replaced. When you do adjust the distance between the light and plants as the new one will shine at full power in about 30 after running. The Philips lightbulbs are simply the best!!

Light bulbs do "die out" and need to be replaced. When you do adjust the distance between the light and plants as the new one will shine at full power in about 30 after running. The Philips lightbulbs are simply the best!!
Will do gromie, I am on the edge of my seat for when I finally put a Philly back in my tent, I won't be installing it until I have the new ballast, but I should have both running and rocking by Friday this week :woohoo:

Hello everyone..:toke:..after I replied to my dude @Bob's Auto's just now, and he gave a helpful tip on the height of my light, when I have the new bulb installed, I thought I should also mention, that when installing a new bulb, the first time you run a new bulb, you MUST run it for more than 15 minutes, because if you don't the metals in the ceramic chamber will not fuse properly and your lamp could possibly be a safety risk to you...also you MUST make sure your lamp is fingerprint and mark free as this could cause hotspots..

Hello everyone..:toke:..after I replied to my dude @Bob's Auto's just now, and he gave a helpful tip on the height of my light, when I have the new bulb installed, I thought I should also mention, that when installing a new bulb, the first time you run a new bulb, you MUST run it for more than 15 minutes, because if you don't the metals in the ceramic chamber will not fuse properly and your lamp could possibly be a safety risk to you...also you MUST make sure your lamp is fingerprint and mark free as this could cause hotspots..
That's correct, the oils in your fingerprint can cause this indeed and another tip to lengthen the life of your lightbulb is to wait until the bulb cools off before you turn it on again.

Unknown...wk 7 I think..the one I snapped...View attachment 1443414
Hey vapo I know you're defoliating is on point....I just did some cause my babies were thicker than a snickers.........here's some pics does it look ok? Thanks....

Attachments

• IMG_20220411_115531907.jpg
    IMG_20220411_115531907.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20220411_115501116.jpg
    IMG_20220411_115501116.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20220411_115512512.jpg
    IMG_20220411_115512512.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220411_115519763.jpg
    IMG_20220411_115519763.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
Hey vapo I know you're defoliating is on point....I just did some cause my babies were thicker than a snickers.........here's some pics does it look ok? Thanks....
Looks all good in the hood to me dude :headbang: the leaves I usually take, are long stem low down leaves, leaves that shade or will begin to shade any buds and any leaves lying on leaves, bcoz that will cause wetspots then mould...your ladies look great btw:worship:

Helloooo A-F-N... :d5: got a few pics of a very special lady for me, she is a Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush...she is special to me for 2 reasons.....
1)..she is my first CBD only plant..:d5:
2)..she is my very first purple weed plant..:d5:.. oooooooh and she is turning purple NOW!!...Before I post the pics, I should mention that this lady has not really grown out how I planned, I don't know exactly why!?!....but I am pretty sure that it is due to my tent having too many plants in!! YES @Dabber THE HELL I SAY :crying::crying::crying::crying: ...she began life under an ever decreasing spot in the canopy, but we all know how our favourite plant has a lust for life :woohoo: and she stretched her way to the top....so she is a lanky lady but I think.....however it pans out, I will love her all the same.....here she is in week 7....
IMG_20220412_115214550.jpg
IMG_20220412_115221348.jpg
IMG_20220412_115225413.jpg
IMG_20220412_115229182.jpg

I know that this lady has quite a few looong stem leaves, I would ordinarily have removed these, but in this ladies case....she has so few bcoz of the mad stretch, I have left them be.....but not for long hehe...have a great growing day everyone and stay tuned in for more very soon....:joy::muahaha::muahaha::joy::LikeWeed:

Back