Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

This is what a Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush Auto doobie looks like b4 I rolled it....
IMG_20220524_105622827.jpg

I knew you would know/find out Arty haha...the macro world is soooo beautiful, I am deffo a fan!! :bighug:
I needed to go find out this time!
If the same question is asked again, I can just mention it off the top of my head!
I love to research everything cannabis and after 10 years in forums, boy has my knowledge grown!
If I don't learn something new every day, I feel it has been a wasted day, or maybe just a day where I was wasted!!:rofl:

This is what a Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush Auto doobie looks like b4 I rolled it....View attachment 1463812
Sending address and padded envelope LMAO :eyebrows:
That looks like it will be a fine reefer and no baccy as well, props to you!
Looking at your grinder I see the kif is regularly cleaned out!
I emptied mine the other day and got 1.5g, which I pressed in my hash press and had a nice coin of hash from it.

I needed to go find out this time!
If the same question is asked again, I can just mention it off the top of my head!
I love to research everything cannabis and after 10 years in forums, boy has my knowledge grown!
If I don't learn something new every day, I feel it has been a wasted day, or maybe just a day where I was wasted!!:rofl:
... definitely a day you were wasted haha
Sending address and padded envelope LMAO :eyebrows:
That looks like it will be a fine reefer and no baccy as well, props to you!
Looking at your grinder I see the kif is regularly cleaned out!
I emptied mine the other day and got 1.5g, which I pressed in my hash press and had a nice coin of hash from it.
Ooh that is a nice hash coin bro.....I always raid mine as soon as it's covered...I am such a wreck head haha :crying: :crying:

Continued.....I have been meaning to mention that when I water my ladies, I pick them up, tilt them and rotate them...I do this to make sure that all the Coco is wet....stay safe everyone...more very soon!!
P'TOOOO

Continued.....I have been meaning to mention that when I water my ladies, I pick them up, tilt them and rotate them...I do this to make sure that all the Coco is wet....stay safe everyone...more very soon!!
P'TOOOO
Attention to detail, good to keep your ladies happy!:thumbsup:

Back