Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN....got pics of what I did to my ladies today....also pics of my latest D'oh moment with my new Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush....as you know I put a seed in to soak yesterday....I have arrived at potting it up today....no root pouches :rofl: ..so I had to use an old pouch I had left over from when I decided to reduce the size of the pots....I think it's a 13 litre, but I haven't filled it all the way up, happily tho it will give me loads of room for hooks and stuff....I tied down the Dutch Passion Euforia and the SeedStockers GSC with their first hooks today, I will probably have to use spacers tomorrow but we shall see...
IMG_20220601_122924831_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220601_123252428.jpg
IMG_20220601_123536960_HDR.jpg

Have a great day everyone..

Hey Vapo, that Auto Euforia is looking good!:d5:

Besides the topping there is nothing that I would differently :crying:
Have fun growing mate! :baked:
Thank you dude, I am looking forward to this lady immensely :d5:

Euforia was my go to back in late 2000’s, grew out regs to find a keeper mum etc… what a giver in all aspects, size, odors, resistance, high - really top all rounder, can’t wait to see how she turns out in auto form

Very impressive training you have going on - after you top, what is thing you do at the top of the V? You cover with something - not seen that before - intrigued

thanks for sharing your fries!
z

Euforia has been on top of my list for years as well, what a stunning plant, I especially love the amazingly pungent aroma, even a bud in a closed ziplock bag could be smelled from miles away! Proper stench :backside:

Its like you say, strong vigor - check, high yield - check, resistance - check, potent - check, a true all-rounder and a very commercial Skunk variety, with exactly the right aroma and taste what you would expect from a true Skunk. And suitable for the connoisseurs too! :pop:

One of my personal DP favorites, together with Night Queen, Mokum's Tulip and Sugar Bomb Punch, at least when we talk about photoperiod plants :toke:

I can't find that ecothrive neutralize in US??? It's from the UK!!! Dang unless you know how I can get some? Thanks

I got to ask with your awesome training techniques how much yeild do you get? Then say you only topped and let it grow?
It varies dude, sometimes they do not like it...at all, haha and I can get a bad reaction......there haven't been many tho.....saying that!.....but when it works well....hhhmm!!....I would say probably a bit less than a total hands off grow, but I get many smaller top buds, with much less chance of budrot....as opposed to one big bud with all the strength of the plant and smaller larfy buds from down below.....and a much increased chance of budrot....my bro St.Tom just tops them and let's them grow and his ladies are MEGA SIZED BEASTS!!! haha

Back