Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Euforia was my go to back in late 2000’s, grew out regs to find a keeper mum etc… what a giver in all aspects, size, odors, resistance, high - really top all rounder, can’t wait to see how she turns out in auto form

Very impressive training you have going on - after you top, what is thing you do at the top of the V? You cover with something - not seen that before - intrigued

thanks for sharing your fries!
z
Welcome to the show dude and thank you for the rep:welcome::thanks::thanks:....I am a bit unsure which bit you mean dude?...but I am happy to answer any questions, so please let me know, I am usually MEGA stoned hehe and need s**t spelling out for me....sorry hehe.

I can't find that ecothrive neutralize in US??? It's from the UK!!! Dang unless you know how I can get some? Thanks
My best guess would be eBay, I didn't even think you might be in the U.S dude... D'oh!!...sorry dude!

Hello AFN....only the Dutch Passion Euforia had slipped her ties when I went out to the tent today, already the stems are fighting me to get up to the light, I swapped my reflector finally and feel better about that....I took the two big fan leaves from each today as I judged that the 2 mains are running under their own steam now....I had to put spacers on both also today...
IMG_20220602_113709268.jpg
IMG_20220602_114104233.jpg
IMG_20220602_115026074_HDR.jpg

...if you zoom in on the Euforia, you can see where the hooks slipped, she has become harder closer to where I topped and has begun to split bcoz I have pulled them back down....have to remember to be careful with that!!....it's the left side that's splitting!

It varies dude, sometimes they do not like it...at all, haha and I can get a bad reaction......there haven't been many tho.....saying that!.....but when it works well....hhhmm!!....I would say probably a bit less than a total hands off grow, but I get many smaller top buds, with much less chance of budrot....as opposed to one big bud with all the strength of the plant and smaller larfy buds from down below.....and a much increased chance of budrot....my bro St.Tom just tops them and let's them grow and his ladies are MEGA SIZED BEASTS!!! haha
That's all I do top only and defoliate in late flower...

this bit here - looks like tape over where you took the first top
View attachment 1467266
Is that one of my grows?...I forget haha....it looks like where I have pulled the stems down they have snapped in the middle so I covered them with tape dude!...hope this helps!

Is that one of my grows?...I forget haha....it looks like where I have pulled the stems down they have snapped in the middle so I covered them with tape dude!...hope this helps!
Hahahah it certainly was - thanks Vapo - makes sense

cheers
Z

Hello AFN...I moved the ties up to above the first node, on each side of both the Dutch Passion Euforia and the SeedStockers GSC...both are chugging along nicely and the side stems are developing well.... @Dank Nuggets dude, you can see on these pics, how the removal of the inside leaves really helps the 2 side nodes at each end, get into the light and start to develop, they will soon be needing ties of their own.....
IMG_20220606_104017035.jpg
IMG_20220606_104021404.jpg
IMG_20220606_104500231.jpg
IMG_20220606_104711214.jpg

Have a great day everyone...

Back