Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hola everyone....only the one pic today...of my new Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush in the larger than usual pot....
IMG_20220607_110645876.jpg

Hello AFN....only the Dutch Passion Euforia had slipped her ties when I went out to the tent today, already the stems are fighting me to get up to the light, I swapped my reflector finally and feel better about that....I took the two big fan leaves from each today as I judged that the 2 mains are running under their own steam now....I had to put spacers on both also today...View attachment 1467247View attachment 1467248
...if you zoom in on the Euforia, you can see where the hooks slipped, she has become harder closer to where I topped and has begun to split bcoz I have pulled them back down....have to remember to be careful with that!!....it's the left side that's splitting!

Hey mate, I am, as ever, intrigued by your way of growing/applying LST/HST :toke:

I would personally never take away that much leaf surface in young plants, just knowing it will limit their growth potential and yield, especially when growing auto's, but I'm a big fan of LST/HST techniques myself, but usually more in a SCROG, bending and supercropping setting :eyebrows: In my opinion that is always about finding the right balance between applying techniques, stripping away leaves and knowing when to stop and letting the plants/branches grow up..

Hence my question, when you look at these 2 pics above, I understand you want to pull them down again, for the sake of the technique, but why don't you leave those 2 (fan)leaves on the plant?

These are two massive solar panels and taking them away so early probably slows down its initial growth. So instead of plucking them off, wouldn't be possible to just tuck them under the parts on which you applied LST?

Or maybe apply some LST in order to bow them down as well? This way there is still more leaf surface, more photosynthesis, and faster growth... what do you think? (just thinking out loud here) :d5:

Hola everyone....only the one pic today...of my new Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush in the larger than usual pot....View attachment 1469377

Nice :headbang:

You are going to let this baby grow freely or are you going to apply the same techniques here?

The colours in these flowers are amazing :drool:

Hey mate, I am, as ever, intrigued by your way of growing/applying LST/HST :toke:

I would personally never take away that much leaf surface in young plants, just knowing it will limit their growth potential and yield, especially when growing auto's, but I'm a big fan of LST/HST techniques myself, but usually more in a SCROG, bending and supercropping setting :eyebrows: In my opinion that is always about finding the right balance between applying techniques, stripping away leaves and knowing when to stop and letting the plants/branches grow up..

Hence my question, when you look at these 2 pics above, I understand you want to pull them down again, for the sake of the technique, but why don't you leave those 2 (fan)leaves on the plant?

These are two massive solar panels and taking them away so early probably slows down its initial growth. So instead of plucking them off, wouldn't be possible to just tuck them under the parts on which you applied LST?

Or maybe apply some LST in order to bow them down as well? This way there is still more leaf surface, more photosynthesis, and faster growth... what do you think? (just thinking out loud here) :d5:

Nice :headbang:

You are going to let this baby grow freely or are you going to apply the same techniques here?

The colours in these flowers are amazing :drool:
Hello dude and thanks for stopping by, I think you are referring to the inside leaves?....removal of these leaves is fundamental to my style, if not removed dude.....they hinder the growth of the 2 side nodes, which make the basic structure of the 6 point technique....and yes! Mwahaha...the blackberry Kush will be cut....

Hello AFN.. :baked: ..I was just thinking about the side stems coming from the 2 mains and the great growth and how these ladies have bounced back from everything I have put them thru..:yoinks:..I can honestly say that I would attribute it to the new Philips bulb....it is sooo much better than my previous one(and changing reflector too!)just thought I would give them a shout, top job Philips!!....here are a couple of more advanced 6 point style......er, victims MWAHAHA:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:.....these ladies are SeedStockers Rucu Cucu and Thunder Banana....both are midway thru week 10...the Rucu Cucu is juuuust a step behind time-wise...but the bigger plant overall and tho the Thunder Banana is smaller, I am kind of getting the vibe that I am gonna get some tight, dense, awesome bud from her....idk?!?!?!...but whatever happens....it will be fun, interesting.....and unusual.... different I suppose hehe ...but it will be fun dudes:crying: and I think that's the most important thing....
IMG_20220608_122749106.jpg
IMG_20220608_122757238_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220608_123024296.jpg
IMG_20220608_123028465.jpg

Back