Indoor Vapo Grows......Forgotten Cookies with Biotabs and then Buddhas Tree

Hola Everybody...:toke:..I'm totally buzzin about Spannabis '19..:yay:...I know its a long trip for our American brothers and sisters, but I hope absolutely droves of AFN'ers descend upon Spannabis '19..:yoinks:....anyway this lady has been busy, stretch is over and she has fully crowned.....yaaaaay!!..:woohoo:...odd thing is about this gal(well, odd to me!)...I tied down four nodes at the start, so they would grow out and get light..:eyebrows:...but after those four.....none of the nodes has grown long enough for me to get a hook in and pull them out??.:shrug:...it looks like(hopefully!)i'm going to get a good sized main cola:woohoo:some pics........:thanks:
20180802_115718_resized.jpg
20180802_115724_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Im REALLY happy with them, got some great plants with them, all looking healthy too:bow:....no deficiency to be seen anywhere and I now have multiple Biotabs plants running, watering is an absolute doddle as well, now!....no Ph, no Ec reading needed....amazing!!

Hola Everybody...:toke:..I'm totally buzzin about Spannabis '19..:yay:...I know its a long trip for our American brothers and sisters, but I hope absolutely droves of AFN'ers descend upon Spannabis '19..:yoinks:....anyway this lady has been busy, stretch is over and she has fully crowned.....yaaaaay!!..:woohoo:...odd thing is about this gal(well, odd to me!)...I tied down four nodes at the start, so they would grow out and get light..:eyebrows:...but after those four.....none of the nodes has grown long enough for me to get a hook in and pull them out??.:shrug:...it looks like(hopefully!)i'm going to get a good sized main cola:woohoo:some pics........:thanks:View attachment 937385 View attachment 937386

Looking nice mate.

I reckon the lack of side branching is probably genetic? She just wants to grow Jamaica styleeeeee :thumbsup: :pass:

Back