Indoor Vapo Grows......Forgotten Cookies with Biotabs and then Buddhas Tree

hola peeps just a little update and a pic, she is doing well and stretching her roots as we speak
IMG_20180704_112829.jpg

Hello all...this little lady hits 28 days on sunday....I think im experiencing slow starts.....is this because of the Biotabs microbial needing time to develop????
20180712_152027_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg

If it does need time to build(Microbial!) I think the next seed I drop...Im gonna germ in her final home and do the Biotabs as normal....maybe she will pop into a rich microbe environment.....is this a good theory??...I dont know maybe @Hippy_BiotabsF70 or @Biotabs F69 could help?......thanks guys in advance:thanks::thanks::thanks:

If it does need time to build(Microbial!) I think the next seed I drop...Im gonna germ in her final home and do the Biotabs as normal....maybe she will pop into a rich microbe environment.....is this a good theory??...I dont know maybe @Hippy_BiotabsF70 or @Biotabs F69 could help?......thanks guys in advance:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hmmm she seems very small mate. I would say probably genetics rather than nutes?

I had plenty of success popping in final pot mate. But also had a couple of beans literally disappear! Lol

Hola everyone.....I have started to give this little lady PK boost in her water....she looks like she is ready to crown...pistils spitting out everywhere at the tops now....im expecting her to slow growth down vertically and thicken out now:bow::bow:

Back