Indoor Vapo Grows......Forgotten Cookies with Biotabs and then Buddhas Tree

I think its just post-transplant blues dude.....and now i think about it, you cant see on the pic haha....sry dude stoner mistake..:baked:...she looks a little droopy is all......I gave her some BoomBoom and she perked up:smiley1:

That's what I thought - I found that if I let them develop for 10-14 days in nursery pots/cups they don't get transplant stress :2cents:. Had the same problems, would put them in the final pots too early and have transplant stress.

That's what I thought - I found that if I let them develop for 10-14 days in nursery pots/cups they don't get transplant stress :2cents:. Had the same problems, would put them in the final pots too early and have transplant stress.
do you know what dude......I worked all this out with @trailanimal and @archie gemmill on my 3bears thread dude....I think???...dude I just Vaped 2 bags of BCN Critical and I went to a wonderful place...........................:baked:

.....aaaaand dude as I so rudely forgot to say(stoned again lol)I think we came to the conclusion of 9-10 days:vibe::vibe:

sounds like Vapo is passing the buck :smoking:trailanimal is the brains of this trio :crying: i just seen his workings out and agreed with him :eyebrows:
:pighug:
I totally agree with everything you said lol:crying::crying:

Hello everyone.....I have decided that im going to transplant her next week.....prolly mid week...here she is after some BoomBoom spray, riding a King polar bear:vibe:View attachment 921000

Oh man you wouldn’t believe how weird it is you putting that random polar bear pic up mate! Haha.

Totally represents the next phase of my life!! Amazin [emoji106]

Oh man you wouldn’t believe how weird it is you putting that random polar bear pic up mate! Haha.

Totally represents the next phase of my life!! Amazin [emoji106]
grobro we are connected on a cosmic level...:bump::crying:

Back