Indoor Vapo Grows......Forgotten Cookies with Biotabs and then Buddhas Tree

All caught up, looks good bro! :smoking: Crazy looking beaut! There are all kinds of tricks u can do to minimize branching, and to me (not that I am the one to ask) she looks as though she was a side plant (my guess). Even though she is lacking in branching, her main is out of this world, GREAT WORK!:headbang: Crazy looking “spiraling” action going on!

Thank you @Wawashell and apologies for the late reply, I just have not been myself lately....but i'm back now and things are moving forward again....you can't stop the Vapo train, just slow it down(if you are lucky:headbang:)...she is 60 days today.....here is a pic:bow:
IMG_20180816_145946.jpg

Thank you @Wawashell and apologies for the late reply, I just have not been myself lately....but i'm back now and things are moving forward again....you can't stop the Vapo train, just slow it down(if you are lucky:headbang:)...she is 60 days today.....here is a pic:bow:View attachment 941860
:headbang: on Vapo I understand completely :cooldance: :drool: looks awesome

Maybe just one cola but its top to bottom bud :thumbsup: not that that is a small pot,but most ive done in small pots have ended up the same way.maybe a strain that likes a big pot,or just a random pheno :shrug:
:pighug:
Good point bro......when I next pop one of these, i'm sure I have a 12 ltr pot hangin about somewhere and I will use that:vibe::vibe::vibe:....thanks dude:headbang:

Dude I'm not just saying this to up your mood, it's genuine....

That main cola is a frikkin beast! Awesome work squire. I've never produced a donkey dick like that mate :cheers:
haha thanks mate... "donkey dick" lol...you crack me up dude:crying:

Back