Indoor Vapo Grows......Forgotten Cookies with Biotabs and then Buddhas Tree

Hello guys and gals.....this lady comes down this weekend/early next week, depending on the trichs.....she is a beauty tho..
IMG_20180823_175343.jpg

Hello guys and gals.....this lady comes down this weekend/early next week, depending on the trichs.....she is a beauty tho..View attachment 944284

Nice mate. I bet that is gonna be a cracking smoke. Ammo x Cookies! Yum! My last Gorilla OG is a dead ringer for amnesia haze. Smell and taste are the same, but the hit has more heaviness to it. From the OG I guess :thumbsup:

That plant looks tasty mate. I'm a big fan of GSC derived strains now. All my Disco Biscuits are gone. Boo.

Looks like I'm moving to a new place with a built in grow room :woohoo1:

Nice mate. I bet that is gonna be a cracking smoke. Ammo x Cookies! Yum! My last Gorilla OG is a dead ringer for amnesia haze. Smell and taste are the same, but the hit has more heaviness to it. From the OG I guess :thumbsup:

That plant looks tasty mate. I'm a big fan of GSC derived strains now. All my Disco Biscuits are gone. Boo.

Looks like I'm moving to a new place with a built in grow room :woohoo1:
cool as bro......cool as:headbang:....and thanks too:bow:

Last edited:
How you feeling now bud? I recommend some shaman work dude. Done wonders for me recently.
Im coming round bro....thanks for asking dude....it happens to me ever so often.....curse of my condition!!!.....the built in grow room sounds cool as fuck mate:pass:

Im coming round bro....thanks for asking dude....it happens to me ever so often.....curse of my condition!!!.....the built in grow room sounds cool as fuck mate:pass:

Tell me about it mate! Been plagued all my adult life. I feel for ya dude. Finally feel like I've sorted a lot of the cause of my shit. Let go of a lot of crap!

Grow room is awesome mate. Enough for 4 decent plants. Away from any neighbours too, on the opposite side of the flat. I gotta leave the place I'm in for neighbour reasons. They're utterly mad and driving me the same way lol. Luckily I've got a job now so much easier to find a new place. And I didn't mention the cats this time! :crying:

When's the FC coming down then buddy? Weekend or next week? Any sign of ambers? Dude I totally lost my growjo for a bit, but feel like I've got it back :cheers:

Back