Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

Hello AFN....got a couple of pics of SSSC Auto Elephant 1 for you....lovely brown pistils appearing on one of them now, with big fat buds
IMG_20211014_111307280_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211014_111317234.jpg

Hello everyone....:d5:...I have some pics of my SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel and at the end is a pic of my Bonsai that I potted up, I used just myco and orca into the potting soil that came with the pack and Ecothrive Neutralise in the water(damn I love that stuff.)it's some kind of pine bonsai tree and I am MEGA EXITED about it woo....any way I f**kin snapped the smaller BLD....f**k, f**k and f**king f**k s**t ladies and gentlemen....obv I TOTALLY panicked and wrapped it in tape instantly....she doesn't seem to have noticed but we will see....I am sorry but these photos are from the other day, I haven't felt like myself recently... I will post some updated ones soo-oon...
IMG_20211014_112423236.jpg
IMG_20211014_112428137.jpg
IMG_20211014_112739543.jpg
IMG_20211014_112745110.jpg
IMG_20211014_112752645.jpg
IMG_20211016_115451209.jpg

Hello everyone....:d5:...I have some pics of my SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel and at the end is a pic of my Bonsai that I potted up, I used just myco and orca into the potting soil that came with the pack and Ecothrive Neutralise in the water(damn I love that stuff.)it's some kind of pine bonsai tree and I am MEGA EXITED about it woo....any way I f**kin snapped the smaller BLD....f**k, f**k and f**king f**k s**t ladies and gentlemen....obv I TOTALLY panicked and wrapped it in tape instantly....she doesn't seem to have noticed but we will see....I am sorry but these photos are from the other day, I haven't felt like myself recently... I will post some updated ones soo-oon...View attachment 1378642View attachment 1378643View attachment 1378644View attachment 1378645View attachment 1378646View attachment 1378647
Looking forward to seeing you do some bonsai :pop:

Hello everyone....:d5:...I have some pics of my SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel and at the end is a pic of my Bonsai that I potted up, I used just myco and orca into the potting soil that came with the pack and Ecothrive Neutralise in the water(damn I love that stuff.)it's some kind of pine bonsai tree and I am MEGA EXITED about it woo....any way I f**kin snapped the smaller BLD....f**k, f**k and f**king f**k s**t ladies and gentlemen....obv I TOTALLY panicked and wrapped it in tape instantly....she doesn't seem to have noticed but we will see....I am sorry but these photos are from the other day, I haven't felt like myself recently... I will post some updated ones soo-oon...View attachment 1378642View attachment 1378643View attachment 1378644View attachment 1378645View attachment 1378646View attachment 1378647
I reckon the tape will do the trick, I snapped and taped a good few plants over the years.
I love the bonsai pot but when i look at it all I see is freshly baked Chocolate Brownies!

Looking forward to seeing you do some bonsai :pop:
Thank you dude, my gf picked up another 2 bonsai pots when she got this one.....maybe a Canna bonsai is on the cards?

I reckon the tape will do the trick, I snapped and taped a good few plants over the years.
I love the bonsai pot but when i look at it all I see is freshly baked Chocolate Brownies!
Mmmmmm brownies bro.....sometimes the snap comes back stronger....hope it is so this time... :d5:

@BCBudlady thank you and yes SSSC Elephants come in at 20% THC aaaand 10% CBD according to the website....and another thank you for the rep...:bighug:
@arty zan thank you bro, I have not seen it.........yet!...as always bro, thanks for the info:bighug:
@Autofire ....sharp eye dude, I tend to push my ladies and the tipburn is inevitable for me, it helps set the mark....the tip curl downwards is indeed a sign of too much Nitrogen, I believe, but in this case it is a symptom of a crowded tent, that has bent the tips down lol....I actually have a plant that has a corner on it haha....thanks everyone!

Back