Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

She looks to be handling the topping without skipping a beat!

'ello AFN....4 days ago, I went to my vault and picked 2 new beanz for my rotation...I soaked them in tap water for 24hrs and then potted them up into 1 litre-ish plastic pots and covered them up with 2 small measuring cups/humidity domes, about shot glass size.....they both breached today...:woohoo:... Ladies and Gentlemen, next is another little adventure with 2 x Dragonfruit by @DragonSeeds ...if my stoner brain serves me correctly...I was in awe of how strong these ladies were last time....let's see if they can repeat that performance?.....I reckon they will.... @BCBudlady thank you for your kind words, the Elephant ladies are coming on strong now wooooo....and welcome to the show @beavens ...they seem to have just shrugged it off....Nooice!
IMG_20211009_152847459.jpg
IMG_20211009_152918263.jpg
IMG_20211009_152854235.jpg
IMG_20211009_152925123.jpg

Last edited:
Hello AFN....I think I am done with Dutch Pro....SSSC Elephants 1+2 will finish up this thread....then a new one will begin.............?

Solid work as always!

Anything you didn't particularly like about the Dutch Pro line? The results appear quite good.

Solid work as always!

Anything you didn't particularly like about the Dutch Pro line? The results appear quite good.
Thank you dude :thanks: and as a nutrient...no, the results were great...but it's coming time to replace a couple of products and bcoz I started with a starter pack....the additives come in 250ml bottles...my Explode and Take Root need replacing, Explode is £20-£25 for a 250ml bottle and Take Root is £20....so that's £45 and the starter packs are only £10-ish more lol....so I might as well get one of those....BUT...haha....this happened last time I used Dutch Pro....I end up burning thru the additives and the bloom phase A+B much quicker than the grow phase A+B and I end up with bottles everywhere... I think I am gonna try some simpler nutes....:pass:

Plus I have a DNA mills starter pack to use too hehe....I won it on IG

.....haha and I totally forgot about this.... it's not about weed, but my little Bonsai tree seeds have started to sprout, well one of them hehe...it has taken 2 weeks to happen...:woohoo:
IMG_20211012_143847006.jpg

Back