Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

Hello AFN... Loooooads of work been done...the big Mephisto Fugue State has fallen....the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack Auto has finally graduated to the bloom room...The Mephisto Forgotten Strawberries are just chugging along...these will be the first subjects of my experimental technique(for me!)of transplanting from a small plastic pot(1 ltr-ish!)with just Coco/perlite into a 4 ltr plastic rose pot with Coco/clay pebbles and moved into the brighter tent...
IMG_20210513_124434277.jpg
IMG_20210513_124523974.jpg
IMG_20210513_124709938.jpg
IMG_20210513_125324086.jpg
IMG_20210513_125455292.jpg
IMG_20210513_125502125.jpg

EDIT:...did I mention I f**king blew one of either a bulb or a ballast?...anyway, I am going to go with what I have here instead of splashing out...I am gonna rig up a Skyline 400 in there and see what happens, if anything it should help the temperature, to not have 2 lamps in there in the Summer.......:thanks:

Last edited:
Hello AFN...I pressed some SSCBDSLH earlier...I have grown this strain twice now and it has been a good rosin producer both times...I squashed a full bag earlier....3 times!!!....and this is what came out....View attachment 1307340 :pass: :smoking:View attachment 1307341View attachment 1307342View attachment 1307343View attachment 1307348View attachment 1307350
Hey what's up Vapo! I'm getting caught upon your thread now.

I'm curious on your technique to get all the rosin to collect in those two spots. I'm guessing you use some sort of heat to make it collect all together like that.

I need an easier way to collect all my rosin after I press it.

Thanks grobro!

Hey what's up Vapo! I'm getting caught upon your thread now.

I'm curious on your technique to get all the rosin to collect in those two spots. I'm guessing you use some sort of heat to make it collect all together like that.

I need an easier way to collect all my rosin after I press it.

Thanks grobro!
Hello dude and:welcome: to the thread...if I remember correctly dude, those two blobs were where the corners of the parchment paper were....the piece in the pic was a separate bit I slid underneath to catch it....also dude, I recommend that strain, SeedStockers CBD Silver Lime Haze for pressing.....loooooads of key lime pie smelling sticky icky from this one....also idk if you know about this but I recently watched a YouTube vid where the guy packed his squeeze bag, but he turned the bottom corners in first and stood it on end when he squished it...works really well dude..I tried it but I only had one bag left...d'oh haha...need a resupply...

Hello dude and:welcome: to the thread...if I remember correctly dude, those two blobs were where the corners of the parchment paper were....the piece in the pic was a separate bit I slid underneath to catch it....also dude, I recommend that strain, SeedStockers CBD Silver Lime Haze for pressing.....loooooads of key lime pie smelling sticky icky from this one....also idk if you know about this but I recently watched a YouTube vid where the guy packed his squeeze bag, but he turned the bottom corners in first and stood it on end when he squished it...works really well dude..I tried it but I only had one bag left...d'oh haha...need a resupply...
Ahh that makes sense.. I was hoping you had some magical way of collecting your rosin..:eyebrows: I have seen that video, great idea! I always end up with stuff everywhere when I'm pressing rosin. :rofl::doh: or can't get it all scrapped up because it's too sticky.

Nice growing bro, they look great!! All caught up now. I like how some of them come out almost symmetrical with how you HST/LST them.

the dragonfruit intrigues me,, I also have CinderellaJack on my really really want to grow list. I'm curious how these come out.

Keep on growing bro!:d5::pass::shooty:

:crying: When I first started pressing rosin I lost half stuck to shit it would not come off of. There is a learning curve. I press 15g - 20g a month. Here are some things that seem to work best for me: Press flower at 62% Moisture 210°F 3 minutes. Second press same puck right away before the puck cools. Same temp and time but use maximum pressure. Use a 90 micron bag tucked as described above. They still blow out if too much pressure is applied in the first press. Press into silicon coated paper folded over. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit overnight. Most of the time you can just pick this up with a metal tool by using an "erase" motion but I have a whole bunch of moves. Use silicon boxes for storage. It can be useful to have a torch to heat the tool to swipe the rosin into a box. Sometimes rosin is just too soft or oily to handle at room temperature. This is tricky because it becomes glass like and will shatter all over the place if too cold. So be really careful about putting it in the freezer. I have a round aluminum cake pan with a 10Kg barbell weight wedged into it. I keep it in the freezer and use as a work surface when I get a problem strain. I can get about 45 minutes working time before the surface gets too warm.

It is an adventure, especially if you start dabbing before the work is done :rofl:

:crying: When I first started pressing rosin I lost half stuck to shit it would not come off of. There is a learning curve. I press 15g - 20g a month. Here are some things that seem to work best for me: Press flower at 62% Moisture 210°F 3 minutes. Second press same puck right away before the puck cools. Same temp and time but use maximum pressure. Use a 90 micron bag tucked as described above. They still blow out if too much pressure is applied in the first press. Press into silicon coated paper folded over. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit overnight. Most of the time you can just pick this up with a metal tool by using an "erase" motion but I have a whole bunch of moves. Use silicon boxes for storage. It can be useful to have a torch to heat the tool to swipe the rosin into a box. Sometimes rosin is just too soft or oily to handle at room temperature. This is tricky because it becomes glass like and will shatter all over the place if too cold. So be really careful about putting it in the freezer. I have a round aluminum cake pan with a 10Kg barbell weight wedged into it. I keep it in the freezer and use as a work surface when I get a problem strain. I can get about 45 minutes working time before the surface gets too warm.

It is an adventure, especially if you start dabbing before the work is done :rofl:
Which we all do right?!?! :rofl:Thanks for the info, already screen shot that and put in my archive. Good looking Mañ'O'Green :d5:

Ahh that makes sense.. I was hoping you had some magical way of collecting your rosin..:eyebrows: I have seen that video, great idea! I always end up with stuff everywhere when I'm pressing rosin. :rofl::doh: or can't get it all scrapped up because it's too sticky.

Nice growing bro, they look great!! All caught up now. I like how some of them come out almost symmetrical with how you HST/LST them.

the dragonfruit intrigues me,, I also have CinderellaJack on my really really want to grow list. I'm curious how these come out.

Keep on growing bro!:d5::pass::shooty:
Thanks dude, hopefully have a good show for you...:d5::pass:

Hello AFN people...I apologize for not being around over the weekend....but you see, I have been smoking Vapostripe's with a Bubble Hash core ....:baked:
These ladies are looking lovely... Mephisto Forgotten Strawberries...I topped the second one today and did I mention that these two will be my first Coco/clay pebbles transplant subjects...I think I have blown a CMH ballast too so in the bloom room now I have 1 x 315w CMH and 1 x Spider Farmer SF1000....
IMG_20210516_111117908.jpg
IMG_20210516_111851645.jpg

Hey AFN....some pics of the Mephisto FS for you and the portal Citrus Noir and Spiritwalker.....all are doing well and soon it will be time to transplant the FS into the 4 ltr Rose pots with Coco/Clay pebbles...and a new addition today...welcome SeedStockers CBD Silver Lime Haze.....
IMG_20210521_132331481_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210521_131553135.jpg
IMG_20210521_131543931.jpg
IMG_20210521_131535397.jpg
IMG_20210521_131524965.jpg

Back