Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

....also, it has occurred to me, that to get the true Coco/hydro effect....it takes more than just regular smaller feeds.....the medium needs to dry quickly too....so I have ordered some clay balls/Coco mix......and some water conditioner too .....

....also, it has occurred to me, that to get the true Coco/hydro effect....it takes more than just regular smaller feeds.....the medium needs to dry quickly too....so I have ordered some clay balls/Coco mix......and some water conditioner too .....
you know I'm a massive fan of coco/clay pebbles bro are you going with any particular brand

you know I'm a massive fan of coco/clay pebbles bro are you going with any particular brand
Aye brother....it's from your grows I got the idea :bow: I got some Ecothrive Coco/CB...I got this water conditioner from them too...
IMG_20210509_214049803.jpg
IMG_20210509_214038811.jpg

Aye brother....it's from your grows I got the idea :bow: I got some Ecothrive Coco/CB...I got this water conditioner from them too...View attachment 1316415View attachment 1316416
that water stuff is new to me but I've got soft water so I'm quite happy with that also I think I've used about 4 brands of coco/pebbles but I always seem to find myself back using cannas one also is the a reason you bought that for your water you have peaked my curiosity now

that water stuff is new to me but I've got soft water so I'm quite happy with that also I think I've used about 4 brands of coco/pebbles but I always seem to find myself back using cannas one also is the a reason you bought that for your water you have peaked my curiosity now
The water stuff is so I don't have to have a water bucket hanging around to evaporate the chlorine from the water anymore....Plus it deals with the chloramine too bro

The water stuff is so I don't have to have a water bucket hanging around to evaporate the chlorine from the water anymore....Plus it deals with the chloramine too bro
@St. Tom .....I am really sorry bro, I just re-read my answer to you and I realized that although I sort of answered about the water stuff, I very f**king rudely(?)ignored your good advice about the clay peb/coco....:bow:....for this my bro, I am sorry and please allow me to answer properly now...:bighug::pass:....The coco/clay peb I got are Ecothrive, which is the same brand as the water conditioner bro, I have been using Ecothrive coco/perlite mix for a few grows now, it has added Beatle frass(s**t!)and i have a little bit left....so I am just gonna chuck it in with the clay pebbles lol.....I just thought "keep them the same!" sort of thing.....but I read up a little bit on Ecothrive last night bro.....and as it turns out, you can use the Biosys instant microbial tea on coco......Nice!....The water conditioner from them is vitamin C...all natural, which is good....and if you buy, cheapest place I found is Ecothrive themselves.......I found this out after I bought mine lol

@St. Tom .....I am really sorry bro, I just re-read my answer to you and I realized that although I sort of answered about the water stuff, I very f**king rudely(?)ignored your good advice about the clay peb/coco....:bow:....for this my bro, I am sorry and please allow me to answer properly now...:bighug::pass:....The coco/clay peb I got are Ecothrive, which is the same brand as the water conditioner bro, I have been using Ecothrive coco/perlite mix for a few grows now, it has added Beatle frass(s**t!)and i have a little bit left....so I am just gonna chuck it in with the clay pebbles lol.....I just thought "keep them the same!" sort of thing.....but I read up a little bit on Ecothrive last night bro.....and as it turns out, you can use the Biosys instant microbial tea on coco......Nice!....The water conditioner from them is vitamin C...all natural, which is good....and if you buy, cheapest place I found is Ecothrive themselves.......I found this out after I bought mine lol
You could never be rude to me bro I've got a lotta love for u. also I have used the ecothrive one I had good results also thanks for the info about the water softener

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-115133_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-115133_eBay.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
You could never be rude to me bro I've got a lotta love for u. also I have used the ecothrive one I had good results also thanks for the info about the water softener
Thanks bro :bighug:..and yeah that's the one I got haha

Hello AFN....been doing mucho work-o in the growing rooms and mucho thinking too...so, because of events that happened, I had to rearrange my clay peb/Coco delivery which led to my Portal beanz, Spiritwalker and Citrus Noir, being potted up into just Ecothrive Coco....
IMG_20210511_184616265_HDR.jpg

So what I am gonna do is leave them be for a few weeks...feeding and cutting as normal and when it's about a week before the switch to the bloom room, I am gonna transplant them up into the 4 ltr plastic Rose pots with Coco/clay pebbles.....also, I am going to be changing how I water them....again hehe, and here is how...
When the plants are young and in the veg period(Spring!)I will feed as normal with a wet/dry cycle....and then when they move into the bloom room(Summer!)and into the bigger Rose pots and Coco w/clay pebbles....I will reduce the feed but feed more often....also, I f**king blew a CMH out and I don't know if it's bulb or ballast yet....both equally expensive....bah!

....I might switch to led for the summer?........Idk

Back