Indoor Vapo and Mills.

@Suki813 @DDubs ...thanks dudes...I have some Epsom Bath salts that are unused so far, I will give it a try....thanks again, top community here on AFN.:d5:

Hello everyone...fed the Dragonfruit ladies today...looking strong as steel these ones....pulled a few ties tighter and that was it....
IMG_20211109_123739258_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211109_123820844.jpg
IMG_20211109_124204954.jpg
IMG_20211109_124217157.jpg

Hello everyone.....Today I have knocked one of the Dragonfruit auto over and snapped a main stem and I snapped a side stem on the other yesterday.....I have been doing quite well for no snaps and I haven't knocked anything over in f**kin ages, despite being as clumsy as f**k and having 10 thumbs instead of fingers.....awww idk AFN.....I will post some pics up 2moz with an update as I just panicked and put them all back in the tent and I am really down in the dumps about it all today...but I hope everyone has a good day tho.

Sorry bud! Can you tape them back together and put a popcicle stick splint on her? As long as they didnt snap completely off, they should be able to mend themselves.

Another stem snapped today.....FUUUUUUCK!

Another stem snapped today.....FUUUUUUCK!
Ive snapped two on my Stomper here this past week. Broke my own "never bend after watering" rule.

I caught the stem on the tent door as I lifted the pot out of the tent......carelessness!

Oh no! Well that is super unfortunate luck there.

Nice one Vapo .. I see you're rekindling your passion ^_^ , It's kinda sad to hear that he pushed Boon to the side, but great great to hear that he's striking out with some banging cannabis genetics now!!

View attachment 1377347

:gary:

(yes yes .. totally hilarious!)
With the pants she's wearing, I'm guessing she had problems getting that guy to help.

Back