Indoor Vapo and Mills.

Hello everyone.....these ladies are doing well, both have been transplanted into 3.8ltr root pouches now....I f**king ran out of Coco when I did the transfer....so one still needs topping off with Coco...but despite these little hiccups, both seem fine and quite happy atm...they have taken the top really well and are pushing out new nodes as I type.....
IMG_20211103_180123216_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211103_180427257.jpg
IMG_20211103_180238428.jpg
IMG_20211103_180259143.jpg

A fine start as always grow friend! Still waiting on that multi nute line breakdown of who you liked/worked best! Sounds like a couple more contenders coming up before you are able to say.

I am definitely interested in the simple 3 part Lotus run and the dead simple grow dots.

I've seen your prior success with several multipart lines. Would be nice to see if they really work better or if the ability to manipulate formulas is the key against the "simple" lines.

It could always be a matter of beginner vs seasoned experienced grower.

A fine start as always grow friend! Still waiting on that multi nute line breakdown of who you liked/worked best! Sounds like a couple more contenders coming up before you are able to say.

I am definitely interested in the simple 3 part Lotus run and the dead simple grow dots.

I've seen your prior success with several multipart lines. Would be nice to see if they really work better or if the ability to manipulate formulas is the key against the "simple" lines.

It could always be a matter of beginner vs seasoned experienced grower.
I've got my Lotus, Grow Dots, and FF ready to go for whenever I get to do my comparison grow. Was debating trying them for the solo challenge but idk that it would be fair to the grow dots with such a scaled back volume of media.

Hey everyone..:toke:..got a pic of one of the Dragonfruit for you....I must apologize for the sporadic posts and lack of them too....I have bad depression and it comes and goes.....which makes me super unreliable hehe...and that's ok, coz noone is forcing me to do this lol..... regular service will resume now.......:joy:
IMG_20211107_115838427_HDR.jpg

Hey everyone..:toke:..got a pic of one of the Dragonfruit for you....I must apologize for the sporadic posts and lack of them too....I have bad depression and it comes and goes.....which makes me super unreliable hehe...and that's ok, coz noone is forcing me to do this lol..... regular service will resume now.......:joy:View attachment 1385640
Are you getting enough magnesium? I've got bipolar depressive type and I actually found out that I also have a harder time processing B vitamins than the general public, which can lead to bad depressive episodes. B vitamins plus folic acid/folate help for me. There is also a med you can get that will help your body process it better, but unfortunately its super cost prohibitive here in the states. May be worth looking into if you live somewhere that health care isn't a for profit industry. If nothing else, it wouldn't hurt to get your levels checked. The test that I took that told me that was a mouth swab, part of a larger test that analyzes your biochemistry and determines which medications work best for you and which are ineffective. Super glad I did it since it took away all the trial and error that usually comes with finding meds that work. Overall, sorry that you've been having a hard time, make sure you make time for the things that make you feel better, cause ya gotta put yourself first.

Are you getting enough magnesium? I've got bipolar depressive type and I actually found out that I also have a harder time processing B vitamins than the general public, which can lead to bad depressive episodes. B vitamins plus folic acid/folate help for me. There is also a med you can get that will help your body process it better, but unfortunately its super cost prohibitive here in the states. May be worth looking into if you live somewhere that health care isn't a for profit industry. If nothing else, it wouldn't hurt to get your levels checked. The test that I took that told me that was a mouth swab, part of a larger test that analyzes your biochemistry and determines which medications work best for you and which are ineffective. Super glad I did it since it took away all the trial and error that usually comes with finding meds that work. Overall, sorry that you've been having a hard time, make sure you make time for the things that make you feel better, cause ya gotta put yourself first.
Thanks for all the info @Suki813 and I will look into it...:bighug:..I have Severe ADHD multiple type, Anxiety, Depression, BPD and other co-morbids....it can be a f**ker to manage them all at once and sometimes they all gang up on me lol:tang:...thanks for the info Suki....:joy:

Thanks for all the info @Suki813 and I will look into it...:bighug:..I have Severe ADHD multiple type, Anxiety, Depression, BPD and other co-morbids....it can be a f**ker to manage them all at once and sometimes they all gang up on me lol:tang:...thanks for the info Suki....:joy:
Oh trust me I get it, I've got an alphabet soup of dxs as well :rofl: ADHD, Autism, GAD, C-PTSD, BPD2, SAD, plus a TBI. Finding the right meds for me made a huge difference. Cannabis helps with some of the symptoms but it isn't enough on its own. Doing a decent mushroom trip every 3-6 months helps as well, but they can be hard to find and I'm not confident I could grow them myself. I get cravings for (non magic) mushrooms and nuts in the winter quite often, which I'm sure is my body trying to tell me to up my magnesium lol. I'm pretty good about taking my b vitamin, as it dissolves and tastes like cherry lol, but regular multivitamins make me nauseous and give me indigestion I guess? Eating keto helped a ton (I've got PCOS and it helps regulate those hormones) but it gets expensive and sometimes all the cooking/prep involved just takes more mental spoons than I have.

Chin up Vapo!

There is a good amount of that going on now a days from my own accounts and what im hearing from friends. Make sure you take a few seconds to soak in as much of the positive energy that comes your way and watch out for the vampires.

Oh! Magnesium can be absorbed well through the GI tract, but you can also make yourself a "foliar spray" to apply to your skin. Sometimes even an epsom salt bath can help too. It's a smooth muscle relaxer though so if you've got regular tummy troubles a topical application may be best or else you'll be running for the WC :rofl: unless you deal with constipation, in which case go for it.

Back