Mephisto Genetics US Store Opening Monday, September 13th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
The USA store returns Monday, September 13th

3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

The Mephisto USA store returns for its third opening with our new website!

Just a heads up! This is last opening that the Relaunch-Promo Code will be valid.

Please make sure to sign up for a new account if you haven’t already. We are starting with a fresh slate, so everyone needs to make a new account!
https://shop.mephistogenetics.com/account/login?return_url=/account

For the time being, we are still operating on an order limit. We are doing this to make sure we do not overwhelm our new distribution team, and at the same time monitor the capabilities of our new website. The store will close when we hit our order limit, this does not mean all items are sold out. We expect to hit this limit in the first few minutes of the store opening, so be sure to place your order as quickly as possible! When we close the store, your items could be removed from your cart, so please complete your order in a timely manner.

Due to the extended closure of our store to redesign our website, and train new employees, we are dealing with pent-up demand for our product. It is our intention to keep the store open longer and increase our order volume week by week to eat through this demand. With the end goal of staying open permanently and move away for the drop style format. Please bear with us in the meantime!

Just a reminded that freebies are provided as a courtesy in a lucky dip manner. We will do our best to give a variety on higher freebies tiers, however freebies are often limited in quantity and therefore we CANNOT guarantee a mix. Freebies are calculated on the total sale excluding shipping cost. Use of discount code could result in a lower freebie tier.

Please visit our help center for more detailed information about ordering, payment options, shipping and returns. Please read through the help center if you have any questions!! Mephisto Help Center

The following strains will be available for purchase this Monday!
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Canna-Cheese 1:1
  • Creme De La Chem
  • Skywalker
  • Sour Stomper

Thank you! Need canna cheese and sour stomper in the collection. Gotta stock up on some 3bog too :smokeit:

Well I went in for the Canna-Cheese and 3 Bears. I got the 3 pack of 3 Bears added then by time I got to Canna-Cheese at 3:01 the 3 pack was sold out. I went for the 1 pack and when I went to cart it showed sold out. I went back and it showed available, so I readded but still showed sold out in cart. So no canna-cheese for me. But I did get the 3 Bears.

Was lucky enough to snag canna cheese, sour stomper and 3bog. Smooth transaction as usual. Thank you meph team!

Shouldn't have, though grabbed a single each of 3BOG and Creme de la Chem.

Everything else is still up as of "now". Canna Cheese was gone OOS in a heartbeat.

YES!!! ALMOST regretting* today's order because I'm gonna be skint for the next lol Hmm...love will find a way! haha

*NOT! Am totally psyched for AvT & CDLC goodness

Well it took me smoking a double grape and a cream to the chem to make me realize I'm not that bummed out about missing out on the canna cheese one to one considering I do have a northern cheese Haze pack it should be close enough to keep my ass in check.

But I now have anxiety because I have nothing to compare to Tooth Decay in my mind and I must succeed lol

Hoping not some some bullshit one minute heartbreaker like canna cheese lol so to ensure I'll just be first

I'm dying for that toof decay too lol! My favorite meph strain. I did get sour stomper and creme del la chem today but I NEED that toof decay ahahah.

Back