Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Ok. Sorry I can't be that specific but I will pay more attention on my next girls. :crying:

Thank you!

Fantasmo Express @Day38, all 3 of the tallest plants are same size now(approx 29")..I knew I could make that happen... This [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is gonna look just like my Pineapple Express come out looking like a massive Donkey Dick with some balls around bottom I do not expect them to shoot up very much more..oh well, Now I will mainly focus on making the most out of this single cola plant that I can...the Runt sure looks nicer in many ways she is still a runt but i should hopefully be able get her past the 20in mark, I can already picture what these will look like 30-40 days out as I can with any plant I do..
View attachment 971377 View attachment 971378 View attachment 971379 View attachment 971380 View attachment 971381 View attachment 971382 View attachment 971383 View attachment 971384 View attachment 971385 View attachment 971386 View attachment 971387 View attachment 971388
a big donkey dick and loads of balls your funny pal and i have 2 of these beans im going to keep them for outside next year there meant to be best for being mould resistant

a big donkey dick and loads of balls your funny pal and i have 2 of these beans im going to keep them for outside next year there meant to be best for being mould resistant
well I'm just being truthful, you'll see that's just how it will look..:rofl:

well I'm just being truthful, you'll see that's just how it will look..:rofl:
you know your stuff pal i cant knock you about it i look forward to following your grow

It should resemble something very similar to this when all is said & done!look no spaces solid top to bottom :p
img_2936-jpg.792258

Last edited:
Fantasmo Express @Day38, all 3 of the tallest plants are same size now(approx 29")..I knew I could make that happen... This [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is gonna look just like my Pineapple Express come out looking like a massive Donkey Dick with some balls around bottom I do not expect them to shoot up very much more..oh well, Now I will mainly focus on making the most out of this single cola plant that I can...the Runt sure looks nicer in many ways she is still a runt but i should hopefully be able get her past the 20in mark, I can already picture what these will look like 30-40 days out as I can with any plant I do..
View attachment 971377 View attachment 971378 View attachment 971379 View attachment 971380 View attachment 971381 View attachment 971382 View attachment 971383 View attachment 971384 View attachment 971385 View attachment 971386 View attachment 971387 View attachment 971388
This little runt really starting to explode, I have her around 18.5inches right now it's looking like around 24-26in that she will finish...I finally almost over-taken the pot not sure why these are trying to fight me they won't win...:pop::finger::cooldance:

Really gonna be some great girls here, can't wait to see them fill the buds
I'm a lil worried about the taller one am having great difficultly trying get her to balance out, all 3 of the other's have good to great color on them but this one is worrying me bcoz she is struggling in a big way, being in autopots is kinda hindering me being able completely fix..My other's are doing okay and I really can't/shouldn't go any higher on something that one plant wants it will mess up the other's I can't understand why she not satisfied the other's are....:shrug::finger:, these both been fighting me from the start, not sure why....I may try a correction flush on her, I don't know what else to do like I said the res thing is hindering this for me... But that's kinda expected always one bitch in the crowd and I have 2 :p

Back