Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

You can always top water in a feed for the hungry one! :thumbsup:
well, I did try that but it don't work very well in autopots.... Even I add a qt it starts flowing out and them trays can't really hold shit as ya know, plus I feel a correction flush would probably be better I can give her what she needs to get her back on track,let the run off drain and set back in the tray and then the current feed may work for her...:pop::smokeout:

correction flush isn't the same as a reg flush, I don't run plain ph'ed water through first on a correction flush that I make a dose i believe will work and run that through(90% of time I can correct that way other 10% I need to do a complete flush)

Yeah, they won't hold much extra. I usually just use 2 or 3 cups for food
she need more then a cup to correct this issue , I need to do something quickly or she will struggle very badly in flower... I worried she will have a very hard time finishing up if I let things go on the path they are on...This isn't something i want to do, trust me! I thought this last dose I made up was perfect, My sour D responded in a massive way also the runt she now up little over 20" mark ...this one looked like it was responding then I thought maybe she just trying change color's like my fastbuds one at first it was looking like that but at lights on was very clear to me what she is in need of...I can't do correction flush tonight but will get everything prepared for morning time...This should really help! the funny thing is this grow has been treated like a hydro grow, I'm needing ph every 12hrs pretty much like I would in hydro so not much different in that way...I also never filled res yet lol only few gal at a time so I can tweak how I want it..I had already started giving some bloom & explode(very small amounts) but I wanted make sure I didn't run into a P def every time I add a gal to res I been slowly bring that amount up.. But for grow a&b I'm as high as I'm willing to go, 12ml/gal the other's are very happy with that dose this one is not she wants more but this one also showing iron def am not sure why but she is.. I was at 2.5ml bloom a&b & 1ml explode, I been playing around with dosing and this is what is working for me..

Last edited:
The flush will help get her back on track. It is odd how fussy it has been.
yeah ya think? I been showing pics of the lower parts on the taller one if ya notice NONE of any of them lower shoots did anything haven't grown a single inch and not put a single leave on the branches on all them lowers do not feel healthy nor look it... I don't know why and not much I'm able do about it except remove probably they just not doing anything at all..I don't get whats has been the problem with these two..:face:

That is odd about the powers not stretching any more than that.
the lil runt probably gonna out-produce the taller one by the looks of it, thats insane I was gonna kill that one off several times..Not sure how I always bring them back from the dead like that and they go on to be decent to excellent producers, the runt won't do excellent but should do okay... the tall one should of easily out-produced but it failed me...:finger::shrug::pop::smokeout: It's like a little drag race going on inside tent now lmao, the tall one is trying to stay the tallest but my sour D just hit the NoS button and buzzed on past :rofl: That one will be my mega producer this grow ;)

Last edited:
the lil runt probably gonna out-produce the taller one by the looks of it, thats insane I was gonna kill that one off several times..Not sure how I always bring them back from the dead like that and they go on to be decent to excellent producers, the runt won't do excellent but should do okay... the tall one should of easily out-produced but it failed me...:finger::shrug::pop::smokeout: It's like a little drag race going on inside tent now lmao, the tall one is trying to stay the tallest but my sour D just hit the NoS button and buzzed on past :rofl: That one will be my mega producer this grow ;)
Just wait until the turbo spools up :smoking:

Back