Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

That is small. They do look bigger in the pics
Yes, I know thats why I wanted to make perfectly clear they are small like I been saying.... I don't make shit up actually I looked this morning and most are under one inch there are a few maybe an inch or inch & half at very most..they really are super tiny.. I also know in photo's for whatever reason they looked bigger then an inch and I wanted make sure to let everyone know they not as big as they may look... maybe from close-ups they look a tad bigger but they are very very tiny, I actually never seen leaves so small in my entire life 30+yrs of growing and first time to see such a thing...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

That is bizarre!
Truly Bizarre!:shrug::smokeout: I remember seeing some other mephisto strain with very tiny leaves, I'm not sure if quite as small as these...I'm gonna take reference pics later to show just how small.(your gonna be shocked!!)..I think @Only1Sky had one with tiny leaves, but not sure like I said if they were quite this small, photo's don't always show....

Last edited:
I got tiny leaves on the FB Cream Cookies that I'm growing (at your recommendation). There was so many, and so small, I was afraid the buds would never peak through. I spend many hours trimming away to get some light and air between the colas. Then things settled down. No more defoliating or trimming for the past 2+ weeks, and a real nice shape to her. But frankly, I'd prefer larger leaves just so all the maintenance is significantly less. Oh well, LOL

I got tiny leaves on the FB Cream Cookies that I'm growing (at your recommendation). There was so many, and so small, I was afraid the buds would never peak through. I spend many hours trimming away to get some light and air between the colas. Then things settled down. No more defoliating or trimming for the past 2+ weeks, and a real nice shape to her. But frankly, I'd prefer larger leaves just so all the maintenance is significantly less. Oh well, LOL
no.no no that's not the one I'm talking about...you had some mephitso grow going on I'm 110% sure it was mephisto maybe a illum strain? but was mephisto 100%...so that means you've had more then one if the FB doing that to ya coz I haven't yet even seen that one..

If ya can't remember the one, I'll look back and find which it was, but am 110% certain was mephisto.. Now i'm thinking about it, you and someone else both had similar issues with the tiny leaves...I can remember the plant clear as day and I'm 200% certain it wasn't the FB coz I've never seen that one yet.. I didn't know ya even had that one going... I was waiting on a tag.

Last edited:
The word is out on you with canna plants...they know you growem big...she dont want that :crying:
yeah I noticed...funny thing is she standing over 24in now and very branchy but when ya see pics in few mins you'll know why I'm not expecting much...

Hey guy's here is update of my Fanstamo Express @day43 and Not sure on other.. I am including reference pics to show I'm wasn't making it up when I said the leaves are tiny... The plant now over 24" tall and very branchy... Enjoy!:smokeout::pop::pass:
IMG_8064.JPG
IMG_8065.JPG
IMG_8075.JPG
IMG_8078.JPG
IMG_8080.JPG
IMG_8081.JPG
IMG_8096.JPG
IMG_8099.JPG
IMG_8100.JPG
IMG_8101.JPG
IMG_8103.JPG
IMG_8104.JPG