Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Look at it this way....less trim time...maybe?
less bud too I assume or much smaller buds maybe popcorn? I really have no idea what to expect I never in my life ever seen leaves so tiny... I now have proof in photo's they are 1inch just as I said they were...

With all due respect but is it just me or are those plants on the smaller side?

no.no no that's not the one I'm talking about...you had some mephitso grow going on I'm 110% sure it was mephisto maybe a illum strain? but was mephisto 100%...so that means you've had more then one if the FB doing that to ya coz I haven't yet even seen that one..

If ya can't remember the one, I'll look back and find which it was, but am 110% certain was mephisto.. Now i'm thinking about it, you and someone else both had similar issues with the tiny leaves...I can remember the plant clear as day and I'm 200% certain it wasn't the FB coz I've never seen that one yet.. I didn't know ya even had that one going... I was waiting on a tag.

Wow, what a memory. You're totally right of course. I was just jammering on about the FB Cream Cookies 'cause I know you grew it too. My other plant with tiny leaves was Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and she was a strange one alright. All bush and no real bud. But the flowers and their sugar leaves were sticky as all get-out, and the smoke & effect have been good.
97.CQ d.JPG

97.CQ f.JPG

No tag yet on the FB Cream Cookies 'cause I've been slow to create a journal -- but will do.

With all due respect but is it just me or are those plants on the smaller side?
it just you I guess... they are not all small.. I guess depends what you consider small! everyone is over 2ft , 2 are over 29inches and 1 over 31inches...so if 31 & 29 inches is small then yup, but also they are not finished yet so this is not final heights..they barely into flower even... There still a decent amount of growth, I think these are very nice mid sized plants, I certainly don't see why you think they are small..I know they not huge but they don;t even look small in pics..to give ya an idea them poles going around tent are at 48inches,one is just about at that now...so a little math will show 48-31=(17" for pot size) so it's dead accurate! I'll haul in at-least 20oz between these 4 plants also, so not to shabby for small plants I guess...I'm sure more then 20oz but I'm being generous...:smokeout::coffee:
IMG_7905.JPG
IMG_7923.JPG
IMG_8104.JPG
IMG_8110.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, what a memory. You're totally right of course. I was just jammering on about the FB Cream Cookies 'cause I know you grew it too. My other plant with tiny leaves was Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and she was a strange one alright. All bush and no real bud. But the flowers and their sugar leaves were sticky as all get-out, and the smoke & effect have been good.
View attachment 973983
View attachment 973987

No tag yet on the FB Cream Cookies 'cause I've been slow to create a journal -- but will do.
yes my memory is excellent...... I knew i didn't know about the fastbuds one and I knew it was a mephisto... :d5::smokeout:

View attachment 973983
View attachment 973987

Bro, how big were them leaves? I didn't see if you replied about that part... I was wondering if the ones on yours was as small as these? You now see they are really only an inch like I said, looks kinda odd ..your plant keeps sticking out to me everytime I look at mine... The leaves kinda almost have same exact look to them

*hey bro did you get pounded with the snow storm? we sure the hell did!! it's still snowing little over 9inches here and adding up still..

Bro, how big were them leaves? I didn't see if you replied about that part... I was wondering if the ones on yours was as small as these? You now see they are really only an inch like I said, looks kinda odd ..your plant keeps sticking out to me everytime I look at mine... The leaves kinda almost have same exact look to them

*hey bro did you get pounded with the snow storm? we sure the hell did!! it's still snowing little over 9inches here and adding up still..

Did it ever stop snowing?

Back