Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Mmmmmmm buffalo wings!!!! I think I’m overdue for a sabres game and a serious platter of wings @ the anchor bar!!!
lets Party! I'm ready for some Buffalo Wings, Yum Yum! Super Super hot ones too...

Nice dog ya have, I'm a huge dog lover as ya can tell...
Thank you. I’ve been meaning to comment on your avatar as well! My girl is 4 1/2. She’s a Cane Corso and couldn’t ask for anything more from a family pet and companion. I absolutely love Dobes! Almost got one but ended up going with the lower energy needs of the Corso

Mmmmmmm buffalo wings!!!! I think I’m overdue for a sabres game and a serious platter of wings @ the anchor bar!!!
I actually ate at that place you have mentioned, I'm really not all that far from you guys..

Thank you. I’ve been meaning to comment on your avatar as well! My girl is 4 1/2. She’s a Cane Corso and couldn’t ask for anything more from a family pet and companion. I absolutely love Dobes! Almost got one but ended up going with the lower energy needs of the Corso
Yeah thanks man, I love Dobes my Favorite breed... My girl is a level 2 personal protection, she is very well trained in agility,attack everything...She like a typical Dobe, very very smothering at times but I not mind that....I have a lot invested in her training, more then I'd like to admit, but She is more important to me, then my own life...you can see she is huge, so well disciplined she able make decisions for herself and super protective of family that is for sure...If anyone ever tried break in, she'd let them in but they will never make it out...not alive anyways...her commands are in a different language, I speak a couple...

Last edited:
That place is about 1hr 45 minutes from me. Think I need to make friends with @MattyMatt726 I’ll treat him to wings if I can have a megacrop shipment sent to him in addition to a possible Black Friday purchase! Lol. Shipping is a bitch north of the border! Lol. Doesn’t help with the rotating postal strikes

That place is about 1hr 45 minutes from me. Think I need to make friends with @MattyMatt726 I’ll treat him to wings if I can have a megacrop shipment sent to him in addition to a possible Black Friday purchase! Lol. Shipping is a bitch north of the border! Lol. Doesn’t help with the rotating postal strikes
oh your in Canada, right across the line? so your like 4-5hrs maybe from me I think..I'm Planning to make a trip to Niagara Falls probably in spring time, when snow is done and not so cold...

Last edited:
Yeah thanks man, I love Dobes my Favorite breed... My girl is a level 2 personal protection, she is very well trained in agility,attack everything...She like a typical Dobe, very very smothering at times but I not mind that....I have a lot invested in her training, more then I'd like to admit, but She is more important to me, then my own life...you can see she is huge, so well disciplined she able make decisions for herself and super protective of family that is for sure...If anyone ever tried break in, she'd let them in but they will never make it out...not alive anyways...her commands are in a different language, I speak a couple...
Yeah early on I considered having my girl trained for personal protection- I have a friend who used to work for a highly regarded training company and offered to do it on his personal time but I decided against it when I considered some of the training methods. I didn’t want to jeopardize her wonderful disposition and demeanour. As well, this breed just naturally does the job so I was ok with just a very obedient dog.

Yeah early on I considered having my girl trained for personal protection- I have a friend who used to work for a highly regarded training company and offered to do it on his personal time but I decided against it when I considered some of the training methods. I didn’t want to jeopardize her wonderful disposition and demeanor. As well, this breed just naturally does the job so I was ok with just a very obedient dog.
Dobes as ya know are working dogs, they Thrive on things like that... Mine also has a great disposition & demeanor and Smart omg by far the Smartest dog I have ever owned, My wife has a toy poodle and he is very well behaved and does agility training, I'm the one to teach that...but he is just a regular house pet a loving one...He does high-5's, Circus Poodle (spins like a top)walks on back legs,Headstands on front paws and many other tricks I had taught him...poodles are super smart also and very fast learners..

Back