Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Oh I lived in Cali,Philippines,Thailand & Indonesia, so I'm quite used to the heat...I grew up in northeast but have never liked the cold...and also love to travel...
Damn. Id die. I didn't even turn the heat up till last week sometime. Its no higher than 65 in my house atm. I live on my own so i like it cooler. I hate it more than 55-65. Mid 70s is ok if not high humidity. I don't even own a coat for winter. Just a hoodie over my shirt and im fine in teens to 20s as long as not hours on end or something.

Damn. Id die. I didn't even turn the heat up till last week sometime. Its no higher than 65 in my house atm. I live on my own so i like it cooler. I hate it more than 55-65. Mid 70s is ok if not high humidity. I don't even own a coat for winter. Just a hoodie over my shirt and im fine in teens to 20s as long as not hours on end or something.
oh Man I am cold if the temp is under 78degree's I'm like coconut oil , below 78 I turn into a solid lmao(icicle)

I was in Philippines 2yrs ago for a month, the temps got up to 123degree's w/ sun index of 14 to 16...it doesn't even go that high here, lmfao...and thats a tropical climate, so feels even hotter....

Yuck! No thanks. I’m not quite as hardcore as matty but I do prefer the cooler temps
Bro, I would go out on balcony to smoke in the A.M I would have sun-glasses on have my back to the Sun and Covering my eyes with my arm And saying to Myself If the Sun was Any F*cking closer I could touch it! I wasn't joking about that part...I was on 45th floor and it honestly felt as I could reach out and touch it...

Hey buddy, don't you have one like the white one he showed? I know someone I know has one that looks similar..
yeah I have a white staffy with a black eyepatch dude.....and a brown and brindle one
IMG_0570.2014-08-18_093043.jpg

IMG_0571.2014-08-18_093059_kindlephoto-56989542.jpg

I thought it was you...I remember the eye on that one...
ooooooo, I see someone don't like the pictures taking hahahaha... Our Poodle gives that same look and will go after camera...My Dobe fine with photo's but the poodle gives that same look...
Well remembered dude......haha yeah, exactly right lol:crying:.....the brown one don't like the photos haha...I love them to bits:vibe:...we rescued them both:pass:

Back