Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey guy's I decided to go ahead and switch things over to bloom, This my first time using this nutrient so lets hope i got this right... I'm pretty sure I did the ppm seems correct...In 48hrs from now we'll know :eyebrows::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::pass:

Hey Guy's here is another update of my Fantasmo Express @Day47, she seems to be fine with bloom dose I started her on 24hrs ago.. She is looking okay, pretty covered in trics am not really smell any aromas just yet from this one..maybe soon....I will post more updates on Tuesday! @Azad here is another grow... Enjoy Guys!:thumbsup::woohoo::pop::d5::pass:
IMG_8186.JPG
IMG_8187.JPG
IMG_8188.JPG
IMG_8189.JPG
IMG_8210.JPG
IMG_8211.JPG
IMG_8213.JPG
IMG_8214.JPG
IMG_8217.JPG
IMG_8218.JPG
IMG_8219.JPG
IMG_8220.JPG
:weed::wiz:

*sorry about that 1 blurry pic fan was blowing shit around...

Hey Guy's here is another update of my Fantasmo Express @Day47, she seems to be fine with bloom dose I started her on 24hrs ago.. She is looking okay, pretty covered in trics am not really smell any aromas just yet from this one..maybe soon....I will post more updates on Tuesday! @Azad here is another grow... Enjoy Guys!:thumbsup::woohoo::pop::d5::pass:
View attachment 975470 View attachment 975471 View attachment 975473 View attachment 975474 View attachment 975475 View attachment 975476 View attachment 975477 View attachment 975478 View attachment 975479 View attachment 975480 View attachment 975482 View attachment 975483 :weed::wiz:

*sorry about that 1 blurry pic fan was blowing shit around...
Really interested in this strain:hookah:

Really interested in this strain:hookah:
hey bro, I know I made comment yesterday no aromas from this yet... but this morning when I went to do some defo on everything I am clearly smelling a pine aroma from the GTH..hmmm, I hope that changes to something like incense/hashy we all know I'm not fond of pine so much and previous GTH strains I've had never even smelled like weed, More like an Intense Incense/hashy aroma very very thick... Again this will be my first time trying this cut the GTH#1 all the ones I've had in past were the GTH#2... So we gonna see how the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] compares, we all know GTH is my favorite strain in the world and one I know quite well...WE also know or some of know I will be working on my own GTH project to convert My Tangie Ghost Train Haze into a fully auto...I'm gonna be picking only people that been following me & my grows, but besides being able test an awesome strain from F2 - F6 It should be fun to work on a project & include several people to grow & try as we go along...:smokeout::thumbsup::pass:

some info about [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ::
breed by Rare Dankness Seeds
Official Information / Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] from Rare Dankness Seeds
Strain Name
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Breeder
Rare Dankness
Type
mostly sativa
Flowering
~73 days
Seeds
No feminized seeds.
An undisclosed OG crossed with Nevil's Wreck is potentially the most potent of all the GTH series. High resin content and increased vigor make growing a blast and a snap.

65-80 days flower time.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Info on [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ::
Official Information / Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from Rare Dankness Seeds
Strain Name
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Breeder
Rare Dankness
Type
mostly sativa
Flowering
~73 days
Seeds
No feminized seeds.
The Original Ghost OG crossed with the Nevil's Wreck. A powerful amped up high, with the most amazing, sugary trichs. Aromas lean toward sour and hazy. The GHT [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] tested at 25%+ THC. It's one of Rare Dankness's most popular creations.

65-80 days flower time.

Last edited:
hey bro, I know I made comment yesterday no aromas from this yet... but this morning when I went to do some defo on everything I am clearly smelling a pine aroma from the GTH..hmmm, I hope that changes to something like incense/hashy we all know I'm not fond of pine so much and previous GTH strains I've had never even smelled like weed, More like an Intense Incense/hashy aroma very very thick... Again this will be my first time trying this cut the GTH#1 all the ones I've had in past were the GTH#2... So we gonna see how the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] compares, we all know GTH is my favorite strain in the world and one I know quite well...WE also know or some of know I will be working on my own GTH project to convert My Tangie Ghost Train Haze into a fully auto...I'm gonna be picking only people that been following me & my grows, but besides being able test an awesome strain from F2 - F6 It should be fun to work on a project & include several people to grow & try as we go along...:smokeout::thumbsup::pass:

some info about [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ::
Official Information / Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] from Rare Dankness Seeds
Strain Name
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Breeder
Rare Dankness
Type
mostly sativa
Flowering
~73 days
Seeds
No feminized seeds.
An undisclosed OG crossed with Nevil's Wreck is potentially the most potent of all the GTH series. High resin content and increased vigor make growing a blast and a snap.

65-80 days flower time.

Info on [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ::
Official Information / Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from Rare Dankness Seeds
Strain Name
Ghost Train Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Breeder
Rare Dankness
Type
mostly sativa
Flowering
~73 days
Seeds
No feminized seeds.
The Original Ghost OG crossed with the Nevil's Wreck. A powerful amped up high, with the most amazing, sugary trichs. Aromas lean toward sour and hazy. The GHT [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] tested at 25%+ THC. It's one of Rare Dankness's most popular creations.

65-80 days flower time.

Awesome my man....thx for throwing out the knowledge/experience. ...i got to get back to my home computer and do some research on the big screen....the cell phone doesn't do your thread justice especially when it comes to your pics...keep it growing and smelly:jointman:

Awesome my man....thx for throwing out the knowledge/experience. ...i got to get back to my home computer and do some research on the big screen....the cell phone doesn't do your thread justice especially when it comes to your pics...keep it growing and smelly:jointman:
The photo version of this strain is incredible, it truly is! Large dense buds with huge grape sized calyx's ...the Photo version the buds get so freaking massive you have to support or they will break under there own weight..And odor OMFG if ya do ever run this strain(photo) Make sure your scrubber is working excellent lmao...I just not having much luck with these ones, I know some think this may be something I did but I can assure you This had nothing to do with me...It took me 6 seeds to get these two plants...I tried to have an Illum#7 to run along side the FE, but NONE germed.. Took me 3 seeds of FE to get these two, but they never open correctly I know I mentioned that i'm 100% sure I have...I had mentioned how these for whatever reason opened backwards, the Cotyledons was what poked it's head out of shell 1st not the tap root...Flushing, nothing I did had any effect what so ever...I didn't stunt this, it was born with issues!! I'm focus today to show how lower branches still have done nothing, not a single thing... I removed 2 of the 8 so far, they haven't grown a single centimeter nor added a single leaf no hairs at all on 4 of the 6 left at bottom yet the rest is filling in... I used to have a 100% germ rate :( this knocked my germ rate way down...:crying: I am kinda frustrated about this grow, I can't make these want to do anything for me... I'm far from a 1st time grower.. I think most people would feel just as frustrated when you know your doing things right but isn't going like it should be...When you do flushing you expect to see some type of changes(improvements or something) If this was something that had to do w/ my coco flushing would have corrected that in even a small way at minimum... :shrug::pop::smokeout:

*i know some think I'm bashing....But I'm not bashing at all I am totally frustrated about whats going on here..Anyone I think would feel the same, when you try everything and nothing seems to have any effect...

Last edited:
Back