IMG_8273.JPG
IMG_8281.JPG
IMG_8288.JPG
IMG_8221.JPG
IMG_8222.JPG
IMG_8236.JPG
IMG_8237.JPG
IMG_8247.JPG

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @day49, I'm including shots of lowers for you all to pay attention too.. Look at how all the rest of plant is blooming away then look down at lowers and see how well that is blooming, look at how much they grown....look how many leafs were added...NONE,NONE,NONE....anyways, the rest is frosty & filling in this just not productive at all...I really tried too, obviously since GTH is my favorite strain it would be stupid to think any different...well here ya go...:shrug::pop::smokeout::pass:
View attachment 976474 View attachment 976475 View attachment 976476 View attachment 976477 View attachment 976478 View attachment 976479 View attachment 976480 View attachment 976481 View attachment 976482 View attachment 976483 View attachment 976484 View attachment 976485 View attachment 976486 View attachment 976487
Well I decided now that I showed them will not do anything(the lower 4 of 6) I went in and removed them, they only frustrating me by not doing anything and also an eye-sore... so they gone now...Now we really only have a single cola plant...49days into this if they were gonna do something they would of done so...

Last edited:
I'm as pissed as you. I can only imagine it being a genetic freak but more than one doing that is not a usual thing. And these were new seeds, unlike the [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG]. Idk, this is just nuts

I'm as pissed as you. I can only imagine it being a genetic freak but more than one doing that is not a usual thing. And these were new seeds, unlike the [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG]. Idk, this is just nuts
yes, I know that's the part bothering me so-so much it was both I couldn't get just one out of this?

Hey @Unique ...bummer on the lanky ladies dude.....what strain was this?.....Fantsamo Express lol....I will keep my eye out for these:rofl:........Hello @Dudeski ......whyyounotvisitedmythreadyet???? huh?:yoinks::rofl:

Hey @Unique ...bummer on the lanky ladies dude.....what strain was this?.....Fantsamo Express lol....I will keep my eye out for these:rofl:........Hello @Dudeski ......whyyounotvisitedmythreadyet???? huh?:yoinks::rofl:
You know I'm gonna re-run these again! I am not satisfied at all.. Let's see how the rest of the pack treats me...:pop: Not in this section next time, but am re-running for sure.. Hopefully the next ones look good they gonna run along side a Blue Dream & Tangie so it gonna have to do better then good to keep up...

dude you spelt Fantasmo wrong in the title lol:rofl:

Back