Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

thinking like that dude.....you are over the rogues, time to go to work dude lol:smiley1:
you know what, my Sour D has me so happy that I try not let these affect that one!! I don't want my plants seeing me upset about them two,so i kinda don't show around them even though I'm bitching them out in my head while inside there....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: my sour d might think I'm upset at her... I not want that to happen, I'm proud of that one!

Hey @Unique ...bummer on the lanky ladies dude.....what strain was this?.....Fantsamo Express lol....I will keep my eye out for these:rofl:........Hello @Dudeski ......whyyounotvisitedmythreadyet???? huh?:yoinks::rofl:
I'm not? Post me up a link please. I follow so many I'm not sure where I'm at sometimes

I know its not you. Its gotta be the seed.
Well, you know dam well, they will never beat me! this round may have won.. Next time around I will, I can't allow this....There hasn't been a plant ever to beat me and I'm not gonna let one start now....:thumbsup::smokeout: I am forced to re-run this coz i can't let this win...I just can't and won't...

I know its not you. Its gotta be the seed.
have ya checked out my sour d? that one I'm aiming to set a record with ;) I am so much on target...That has been the finest Sativa I ever had the pleasure to work with and that one looks like a pure sativa.....My 2nd smelliest plant inside tent besides my ak47, smell like Lemon Diesel/Fuel inside tent, makes your mouth water, mine at-least I'm sure yours would be too..:drool: I called that one right at germ, I kept saying that one was gonna be the star of the show and it's proved me right...and said at germ I was gonna hit 7+oz and set a record with it..Of course I'm gonna hit that... That plant is doing awesome!

Last edited:
I'm not? Post me up a link please. I follow so many I'm not sure where I'm at sometimes
I don't know how to do that bro haha:rofl:....but its in indoor growing and its called Vapo's Monster Grow Show.....:woohoo:

have ya checked out my sour d? that one I'm aiming to set a record with ;) I am so much on target...That has been the finest Sativa I ever had the pleasure to work with and that one looks like a pure sativa.....My 2nd smelliest plant inside tent besides my ak47, smell like Lemon Diesel/Fuel inside tent, makes your mouth water, mine at-least I'm sure yours would be too..:drool: I called that one right at germ, I kept saying that one was gonna be the star of the show and it's proved me right...and said at germ I was gonna hit 7+oz and set a record with it..Of course I'm gonna hit that... That plant is doing awesome!
I thought I was, is in in which thread? Sounds great to me!

Hey Bro
turkey.jpg

Back