IMG_8294.JPG
IMG_8295.JPG
IMG_8309.JPG
IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_8323.JPG
IMG_8324.JPG

What's up brother glad to see u back

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
Oh Hey, whats up? Oh I haven't really gone anywhere...I wasn't doing anything June till Early Sept,bocz of back surgery but was still on here..This probably my last grow for a while though..:shrug: We'll see, if nothing comes up before this finishes..Then this my final grow until whenever, late 2019 or maybe 2020/2029 :p not sure just yet.. :pop::smokeout::bong: These are past half way point, so hopefully something comes up..Once I shut things down,it's staying down...Until I'm able start back up.. I keep hoping something comes up soon, so I can plan for it..I don't think anything coming up until mid-jan or Feb, but that will be too late for me to start something..I worked my ass off to get to this tier and will never get to do any testing in this tier... I really need re-access things after I finish...

Last edited:
Oh Hey, whats up? Oh I haven't really gone anywhere...I wasn't doing anything June till Early Sept,bocz of back surgery but was still on here..This probably my last grow for a while though..:shrug: We'll see, if nothing comes up before this finishes..Then this my final grow until whenever, late 2019 or maybe 2020 not sure just yet.. :pop::smokeout::bong: These are past half way point, so hopefully something comes up..Once I shut things down,it's staying down...Until I'm able start back up.. I keep hoping something comes up soon, so I can plan for it..I don't think anything coming up until mid-jan or Feb, but that will be too late for me to start something..I worked my ass off to get to this tier and will never get to do any testing in this tier... I really need re-access things after I finish...
Glad to hear your alive and kicking brother . how did surgery go?

Glad to hear your alive and kicking brother . how did surgery go?

Oh the surgery went very well, better then I expected.. It was a very long surgery though, was suppose be 3-4hrs they said at hospital that morning and ended up going little over 8hrs coz my back is/was so fucked Now am Sporting a 5level Fusion :smoking::smokeout: But turned out to be a very successful surgery, after several failed ones it's nice that it actually worked and i'm pain free now..

Oh the surgery went very well, better then I expected.. It was a very long surgery though, was suppose be 3-4hrs they said at hospital that morning and ended up going little over 8hrs coz my back is/was so fucked Now am Sporting a 5level Fusion :smoking::smokeout: But turned out to be a very successful surgery, after several failed ones it's nice that it actually worked and i'm pain free now..
Hell yes!!! That's fucking awesome to hear!!!

Wow 5 level fusion nice lol. Glad it worked for u.
yeah me too bro, you have no clue how many times I almost backed out of that surgery I was so worried about another failed surgery!:bong: But I made the right choice for sure and picked right Surgeon! Every prior failed surgery, kept making me worse & worse to a point I could no longer feel pain anywhere else in my body, even I smashed my hand with hammer and watch it turn purple I couldn't feel it at all, gods honest truth also had zero sensitivity to heat, I used have shower as far up as it would go but didn't even feel warm to me... now thats at half way, so huge difference and I don't want miss with hammer, coz I'm pretty sure I'll feel this time lmao..:funny:

Last edited:
Back