Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

yeah me too bro, you have no clue how many times I almost backed out of that surgery I was so worried about another failed surgery!:bong: But I made the right choice for sure and picked right Surgeon!
I hear ya on picking the right surgeon. I had over 11 hernias and needed a mesh placed around my abdomen. I got one of the top hernia surgeons in the country. Almost 10 years and no issues. Medically, I shouldn't have made it this far, so, every day is a holiday when I open my eye's and take my 1st toke. "One toke over the line sweet Jesus" :pass:

I hear ya on picking the right surgeon. I had over 11 hernias and needed a mesh placed around my abdomen. I got one of the top hernia surgeons in the country. Almost 10 years and no issues. Medically, I shouldn't have made it this far, so, every day is a holiday when I open my eye's and take my 1st toke. "One toke over the line sweet Jesus" :pass:
oh this was one of Many surgeries, I have hip replacements you name it I been through it..:bong: One of hips should of expired already, but its going strong for now..I hope stays that way I'm in no rush for anymore surgeries, Like Ever! Literally like the 6million $$ man :p I'm sure I've had well over that in surgeries ;)

oh this was one of Many surgeries, I have hip replacements you name it I been through it..:bong: One of hips should of expired already, but its going strong for now..I hope stays that way I'm in no rush for anymore surgeries, Like Ever! Literally like the 6million $$ man :p I'm sure I've had well over that in surgeries ;)
:digit:Me too! I'm not trying to brag, lol; Burned 36% of body: 4 mos. hospitalized, multiple surgeries and years of recovery, $400,000.00+ @ 1983 pricing; Diverticulitis (I should have died from infection) and 1 mos. hospitalization, came out addicted to pain killers and a colostomy bag for 6 mos. Reversal surgery on colostomy went bad and I developed a leak and infection set in AGAIN, 8 hours emergency surgery (surgeon told wife to pray, he didn't know if I'd make it) and another month in ICU. Second reversal a year later, 2 weeks hospitalization. $500,000.00+ @ 2008 or so pricing. Hernia surgery because of all the adhesions in my gut, another 2 weeks hospitalization (my recovery time had slowed greatly by this time) and another $50,000.00. Every day is a Holiday :note:

:digit:Me too! I'm not trying to brag, lol; Burned 36% of body: 4 mos. hospitalized, multiple surgeries and years of recovery, $400,000.00+ @ 1983 pricing; Diverticulitis (I should have died from infection) and 1 mos. hospitalization, came out addicted to pain killers and a colostomy bag for 6 mos. Reversal surgery on colostomy went bad and I developed a leak and infection set in AGAIN, 8 hours emergency surgery (surgeon told wife to pray, he didn't know if I'd make it) and another month in ICU. Second reversal a year later, 2 weeks hospitalization. $500,000.00+ @ 2008 or so pricing. Hernia surgery because of all the adhesions in my gut, another 2 weeks hospitalization (my recovery time had slowed greatly by this time) and another $50,000.00. Every day is a Holiday :note:
Oh I believe it, medical expenses are ridiculous.. To give ya an idea, it was 5k just in co-pays for this surgery alone.. I also been on "specialty Drugs" that were 40k per dose, not my cost but cost per dose.. I been through an awful lot in last 2 decades....

Oh I believe it, medical expenses are ridiculous.. To give ya an idea, it was 5k just in co-pays for this surgery alone.. I also been on "specialty Drugs" that were 40k per dose, not my cost but cost per dose.. I been through an awful lot in last 2 decades....
Ouch! Here's to modern medicine the ol' fashion way :growing: :LikeWeed: :warrior::wiz: WooooooHooooooo! Peace Bro, I wish you the fullest recovery and I hope things work out for ya in AZ and your back here growing again (or just growing somewhere) in the near future.

Ouch! Here's to modern medicine the ol' fashion way :growing: :LikeWeed: :warrior::wiz: WooooooHooooooo! Peace Bro, I wish you the fullest recovery and I hope things work out for ya in AZ and your back here growing again (or just growing somewhere) in the near future.
In Nevada ;) Oh things will work out well, I'll be able work on more projects.. Here that's not easy to pull off, plus all the savings not being raped in taxes will allow me to build some decent rooms.. The plan is an Auto room, Photo room & breeding room all sealed rooms once in legal state I'll be using co2 tanks for every grow...There's more then one reason I want to move, even they made legal here...the being raped in taxes and cold weather is the other huge downfalls..Although if was legal I wouldn't be in "such" a hurry to move, I'd be able take my time...I just think it's stupid/asinine that bcoz it's not legal you can get in trouble for trying to provide for yourself...That really is stupid....It's only a plant, it's okay if people brew beer at home or pretty much anything else, but god forbid if they grow a cannabis plant...:blahblah::funny::bong:

Hey Guy's here is update of my FE @Day 56ish(as of date on pics) Enjoy!:d5::smokeout::pass:
IMG_8337.JPG
IMG_8338.JPG
IMG_8339.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG
IMG_8342.JPG
IMG_8343.JPG
IMG_8354.JPG
IMG_8355.JPG
IMG_8358.JPG
IMG_8363.JPG
IMG_8367.JPG
IMG_8369.JPG
IMG_8370.JPG
IMG_8374.JPG

Oh Guy's I forgot to mention, I will not be adding anymore light.. For light wattage we at 528w true and tent total of 728w that is including fans,lights,timers,delays,radio & extraction..All checked on Kill-a-watt ;) I had 3 different options I was gonna do here and keeping current setup is the least amount of wattage, since I believe plants will all finish at various times this lighting setup(Thanks @Dabber my Bro!) should be more then sufficient!

Oh Guy's I forgot to mention, I will not be adding anymore light.. For light wattage we at 528w true and tent total of 728w that is including fans,lights,timers,delays,radio & extraction..All checked on Kill-a-watt ;) I had 3 different options I was gonna do here and keeping current setup is the least amount of wattage, since I believe plants will all finish at various times this lighting setup(Thanks @Dabber my Bro!) should be more then sufficient!

You're very welcome glad those worked out for ya looking great as always

Back