Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Looking good. Your passion and description of GTH pushed me into buying a pack at the Bf sale. Not sure when I’m gonna pop it but I had too.
Honestly GTH in my personal opinion is the very best strain on Earth I only found one other that is just as good but that is also a GTH except that one is a Tangie Ghost Train Haze... Both are triple top tier smoke A+++++++++++++++++ it simply doesn't get any better and that is gods honest truth, you know I'd never mislead you guys or talk ya into something I think is actually shit or whatever...So when I say GTH is the Best I mean just that! I really hope you'll love it as much as I do, I'm sure you will hard to imagine you wouldn't.:d5::bong: Just Know it's super potent, I can't vouch for this yet until I try...but I assume it should be close if not the same... I hate to assume...Just be cautious anyways, it will leave ya stuck in place for about 45mins if ya smoke a little too much, incredible smoke for real..

Last edited:
Honestly GTH in my personal opinion is the very best strain on Earth I only found one other that is just as good but that is also a GTH except that one is a Tangie Ghost Train Haze... Both are triple top tier smoke A+++++++++++++++++ it simply doesn't get any better and that is gods honest truth, you know I'd never mislead you guys or talk ya into something I think is actually shit or whatever...So when I say GTH is the Best I mean just that! I really hope you'll love it as much as I do, I'm sure you will hard to imagine you wouldn't.:d5::bong: Just Know it's super potent, I can't vouch for this yet until I try...but I assume it should be close if not the same... I hate to assume...Just be cautious anyways, it will leave ya stuck in place for about 45mins if ya smoke a little too much, incredible smoke for real..
Well on this it will be planted next with a few others.

Well on this it will be planted next with a few others.
I sure hope your comes out better then mine has with looks,production ...I'm certain you'll love this strain, If your a Sativa Lover like me this honestly GTH is simply the best there is, I'd argue with anyone about that.... I've never found one to date that even comes close...:thumbsup::smokeout:

I love having a good sativa around but Usually run more indicas. Also waiting on some sour diesel as that’s my GTH. Haven’t had any worthy in years so I’ll grow my own. Gonna try dinafems and maybe Humboldt

I love having a good sativa around but Usually run more indicas. Also waiting on some sour diesel as that’s my GTH. Haven’t had any worthy in years so I’ll grow my own. Gonna try dinafems and maybe Humboldt
Oh that Dinafem Sour D has been awesome to me so far, That's putting out a Very Dank Diesel/Fuel aroma like big time...:funny::bong:

I'm glad you described the smell. Getting that, but couldn't pick out the incense. Will check that out! Yours is very frosty
yeah every plant inside is heavily covered ;) :thumbsup::smokeout: Oh you didn't know the Main aroma is incense/haze now I described I wonder if you'll notice it better?? This is pretty noticeable with that and also the Hazy aroma, do you also have little fuel/hashy in the mix? I have to assume the fuel/hashy coming from the ghost OG side.. I sure hope it's as good as the photo, I really can't wait to try it, although I still have quite some time before I get to try any...first needs to finish,then dry then cure so I have a bit of a wait still...

Last edited:
Back