Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FE @Day58ish, she getting bit fatter & pretty frosty and I am finally smelling that GTH aroma that I know & love so-so much!! Kinda like how I described how the photo version smells, Very Strong incense/hazy aroma w/maybe little fuelish/hashy mixed in so far she smell pretty awesome...I really wish everyone knew the extent of how much I love GTH, it truly is my favorite strain on earth I sure was hoping for a bigger plant,coz I love it so much...Hopefully next time around it will treat me better. Anyways, enjoy the updated photo's wish I can Include a Scratch & Sniff so you can smell how lovely she smells... Enjoy!:d5::drool::smokeout::smoking::pass: She sure is a Frost Machine huh?

View attachment 979953 View attachment 979954 View attachment 979955 View attachment 979956 View attachment 979957 View attachment 979958 View attachment 979959 View attachment 979960 View attachment 979961 View attachment 979962
Hey guy's I'm in process of doing another flush on the runt, I have the plain ph'ed water ready to go & also nute dose mixed & ph'ed(am waiting 30-45mins to be sure it's stabilized)then I will run both through and let run off stop before setting back inside autopot tray...This little runt is very sensitive to something or everything, so instead of playing around it's much easier to just flush...I know there isn't much I'm able to do with this one, but I'm not happy how that one is looking.. Hopefully in tomorrow's update we will see some type of improvement...I know it's wishful thinking but am still hoping one of these dozen or so times the flush actually does something to help this poor plant...:shrug::pop::coffee::smokeout::stir:

I'm getting some hashy and a bit of fuel. The entire tent is loud right now! Wasn't able to really check it out last night, was working on chopping one.

I'm getting some hashy and a bit of fuel. The entire tent is loud right now! Wasn't able to really check it out last night, was working on chopping one.
How about the Hazy? that you should be getting also...

Hey guy's I'm in process of doing another flush on the runt, I have the plain ph'ed water ready to go & also nute dose mixed & ph'ed(am waiting 30-45mins to be sure it's stabilized)then I will run both through and let run off stop before setting back inside autopot tray...This little runt is very sensitive to something or everything, so instead of playing around it's much easier to just flush...I know there isn't much I'm able to do with this one, but I'm not happy how that one is looking.. Hopefully in tomorrow's update we will see some type of improvement...I know it's wishful thinking but am still hoping one of these dozen or so times the flush actually does something to help this poor plant...:shrug::pop::coffee::smokeout::stir:
hey guy's I had to add another light in & rearrange the lights a bit, the light is up a little high and having bit of trouble reaching lower areas on the taller plant, the light above the runt I was able drop down some...My light readings were not where they should of been, now we certainly getting all around coverage, I noticed on the lower back of my sour d & ak & also lower of the taller fe that they buds were growing slowly and not as full as other's on the plants, so this should correct all that now. So we at Total True Led Power of 656w & Tent Total of 886w.. Also, I think possibly this flush yesterday might of given a bit of a correction, the leaves are starting look a bit "happier?" I'll take some new shots later today or tomorrow...:pop::coffee::smokeout:

A bit, it seems to be still musty from the flowers but a rub does get the haze. It's got a couple weeks to go, just starting to get change in the pistils
do buds feel firm on yours? I know it started fox-tailing right? I can see mine starting to fox-tail also.. I hope mine come out dense and not airy they being pounded with light/feed so they should be dense,so far looking more airy then dense though...I haven't really touched to check but visually looks airy to me..:shrug::pop::smokeout:

do buds feel firm on yours? I know it started fox-tailing right? I can see mine starting to fox-tail also.. I hope mine come out dense and not airy they being pounded with light/feed so they should be dense,so far looking more airy then dense though...I haven't really touched to check but visually looks airy to me..:shrug::pop::smokeout:
Still airy looking. Some are a bit more filled out. Have been trying to get a bit more food in them now too.

Still airy looking. Some are a bit more filled out. Have been trying to get a bit more food in them now too.
have ya touched them to feel? mine too soon to be messing with, so I can only go by looks but I have a pretty decent eye for this stuff. I'm sure if they looking airy they probably are, hopefully they will get dense by the end for us both.

No squeezing yet, just looking. I think they will tighten up more near the end.
yeah I never really touch mine either Man, Not without gloves but you know that I'm pretty anal about no contamination on buds, like hair,dust anything thats why when I show super close-ups you'll never see that...You know I even have special suit I put on to go into tent that won't shed if buds touch and I'm sealed gloves to booties so I think we good or better then good with that part ;) I showed pics before of the Clean-room rig I use for this,gloves,hairnet,booties I never take chances of bringing something in room with me...lmao:funny::bong:

Back