Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Damn @Dabber too good of a guy. Nope just what the world needs gonna head over and rep ya. And you too @Unique for being one tough son of a bitch and dealing with the amount of pain you’ve dealt with for the amount of years you’ve dealt with it. If that makes sense. A lot of respect for the both of you.

Damn @Dabber too good of a guy. Nope just what the world needs gonna head over and rep ya. And you too @Unique for being one tough son of a bitch and dealing with the amount of pain you’ve dealt with for the amount of years you’ve dealt with it. If that makes sense. A lot of respect for the both of you.
:toke: :thanks: for the kind words

Thanks Bro! Hahaha, funny ya say that I seem to hear that a lot...I really been through hell & back probably several times in last 2 decades ...It would been easy to just give up, but I'm a fighter! I beat cancer twice, I really do fight back...:hippy::cheersmate:

The FE is really filling out! Fat girl for sure
yeah she is okay, not as nice as I would of liked/preferred but that was totally out of my control, the other one I pretty much gave up on...That one has me annoyed,pissed whatever ya want to call it, not happy about that one at all not even slightly...The taller one will be okay by the end, it just didn't turn out like yours or anything and wasn't very productive but something happened right at germ with these two and not anything I could do to fix either..thats a tad frustrating at-least got one semi-decent one out of two, the little one that one more like a joke to be honest the solar panels on that are way to freaking small to make any decent sized nugs/buds, so you know I'm not expecting much from that an oz maybe and thats if i'm like super lucky...Probably like 3/4oz which will make that officially my smallest plant in my lifetime, lmao:funny::bong: and possibly two, if i don't get over 2oz from bigger one then that will also fall into my smallest plant ever.. so not looking good for me, not the type of record I was hoping/looking for :p I'll be setting a record alright my 2 smallest plants ever:face: I doubt both will add up to 2oz, I hope the taller one surprises me but I certainly will not hold my breathe.

Last edited:
Even though you don't have the yield, I hope the smoke is top notch and gives you that ghost train smoke you love!

Hopefully you have chance to give these another run and don't run into so much of the bad luck.

Even though you don't have the yield, I hope the smoke is top notch and gives you that ghost train smoke you love!

Hopefully you have chance to give these another run and don't run into so much of the bad luck.
Yeah, I am gonna be posting about that part soon! ;) I just got new photo's and was also gonna tell about aroma, Stay tuned :p hahahaha

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FE @Day58ish, she getting bit fatter & pretty frosty and I am finally smelling that GTH aroma that I know & love so-so much!! Kinda like how I described how the photo version smells, Very Strong incense/hazy aroma w/maybe little fuelish/hashy mixed in so far she smell pretty awesome...I really wish everyone knew the extent of how much I love GTH, it truly is my favorite strain on earth I sure was hoping for a bigger plant,coz I love it so much...Hopefully next time around it will treat me better. Anyways, enjoy the updated photo's wish I can Include a Scratch & Sniff so you can smell how lovely she smells... Enjoy!:d5::drool::smokeout::smoking::pass: She sure is a Frost Machine huh?

IMG_8398.JPG
IMG_8399.JPG
IMG_8400.JPG
IMG_8401.JPG
IMG_8403.JPG
IMG_8410.JPG
IMG_8418.JPG
IMG_8419.JPG
IMG_8424.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG

Last edited:
Back