Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Me too, mines been getting some serious P! 0 50 0
i'm using the dutchpro and they getting a decent dose of that, I just boosted the explode last night to something like 4.5ml/gal so almost at the max for that 5.25ml/gal should be max am not sure all the plants will see it that high..they getting 12ml/gal of bloom a&b, I backed calmag down to 2.75ml, cut off grow a&b & take root.. :thumbsup: we nearing end on a few of these... My Sour D will go the longest and be my heavy yield-er, that one will also set me weight record & I'm planning win the plant contest they have also ;):bong::bravo:

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FE @day 64ish, she starting to build calyx's...I managed to get a few of the lowers I left on to do something(I took off 4 or 6) We are getting down towards the end now, 14 or so days I would guess..I will hold her on bloom nutes until I am waiting on trics I don't want to leech my coco to quickly since this will need be taken at different times.. Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::pass:
IMG_8549.JPG
IMG_8550.JPG
IMG_8551.JPG
IMG_8552.JPG
IMG_8553.JPG
IMG_8585.JPG
IMG_8586.JPG
IMG_8591.JPG
IMG_8593.JPG
IMG_8597.JPG
:headbang:

looking awesome unique, real frosty and tall I love the fact you don't have to do a lot of trimming at the end, I'm still reading this thread/journal you've come along way and rectified your problems now fast approaching the end cant wait to see them when there done, good luck and cant wait to see the next one I'm excited for you bro :smoking:

Back