Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hello Everyone, Here is another update of my FE @Day66ish.. She still has a little bit to go but has really filled out more then expected, she's extremely covered in Tricomes, like all the plants inside the tent it kinda looks like there was a Blizzard inside the tent coz every plant is just as covered and Highly covered at that ;) got to love that right? I think your able to see the Calyx's starting to build? Anyways, I hope you guys like how she's looking so far, I did what i can with them both, even the runt is filling in okay, of course much smaller buds but i had expected that bcoz the solar panels were simply too tiny to produce large buds like the other is doing.. Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout:
View attachment 983890 View attachment 983891 View attachment 983892 View attachment 983893 View attachment 983894 View attachment 983895 View attachment 983896 View attachment 983897 View attachment 983898 View attachment 983899 View attachment 983900 View attachment 983901 View attachment 983902 View attachment 983903 View attachment 983905 :weed::wiz::muahaha:
Great job. Just got caught up... it’s funny, I always knew these would turn around and not be a total waste... sure, maybe they’re not what you initially hoped for, but they’ve come a long way! Great job on getting things to where they are now! Looking forward to the harvest

Great job. Just got caught up... it’s funny, I always knew these would turn around and not be a total waste... sure, maybe they’re not what you initially hoped for, but they’ve come a long way! Great job on getting things to where they are now! Looking forward to the harvest
Thanks Man, Yeah I had higher hopes we all know that... next time though...at-least I managed to get them to do a little something..sure beats having just a single cola right? and the runt doing okay-ish too.. I never expected much from that one, But there are lots of little buds all over that one.. I wish the other had the amount of branches the runt has I'd of been perfectly happy ;) next time I'll get it..:d5::smokeout:

Hey Guy's, Here is another update on my FE @Day72ish, Today we playing hide the bottle :p (i'm using 500ml water bottle for reference) I'm still trying work my Magic with these two, so far that seems to be paying off... I think we have some decent shots today, I hope ya guys like! Enjoy!:drool::woohoo::d5::thumbsup::smokeout::dancer::drool:
IMG_8857.JPG
IMG_8858.JPG
IMG_8859.JPG
IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8863.JPG
IMG_8881.JPG
IMG_8882.JPG
IMG_8885.JPG
IMG_8890.JPG
IMG_8891.JPG
IMG_8893.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

I may have to order another batch of FE. The last one i grew out was too fluffy with leaves and never really had any bud structure. Very very loose and fat. So i just add it in with butter batches. But after seeing yours grow out it makes me wanna do a redo. Cause its the only mephisto dud ive had.

I may have to order another batch of FE. The last one i grew out was too fluffy with leaves and never really had any bud structure. Very very loose and fat. So i just add it in with butter batches. But after seeing yours grow out it makes me wanna do a redo. Cause its the only mephisto dud ive had.
Yeah, mine didn't come out as well as I was hoping for.. But I think I got her to improve a bit, the little one I did what I could that one was a stubborn biach...I'm gonna give this strain another go, not sure when yet but I'm certain I can do much-much better..:smokeout::pass:

I've never been able to grow FE well either. I came to the conclusion that its a harder plant and one needs to be a good grower of Sativa to do it justice. As a relative newb I am not yet up to the challenge of growing good specimens of the FE. Going to wait a year or so before I even look at my last two FE beans.

Back